Patrick Lyoya killing. Killer cop (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
But you are ignoring everything that happened before that moment. The guy was not only engaging in a physical fight by resisting arrest but also had gotten a hold of the cop's taser. Was he going to wait to get tased by the suspect so he could grab his gun, shoot him and flee the scene? because that was a high possibility. Also there were other people inside the car that could have jump the cop also at the first sign of opportunity. I hate trigger happy cops but in this case I find the use of lethal force very much justifiable.
let's wait what court says

Graziani

N
let's wait what court says
NO Graz. Officer is relaxing at home eating pizza and coca cola.
Patrick was from Congo .
Patrick Lyoya was a 26-year-old Congolese refugee. His family fled the Democratic Republic of the Congo to the United States fearing violence. Lyoya was his parents’ firstborn son, and has five younger siblings. He was also a father to two daughters

Wtf? Richard looking? You mean retarded? And where the fuck do you actually see me? You just typed a whole paragraph and didn't say 1 coherent thing. You're definitely a nigger.
Lmao I swear 90% of yall think youre literally living in Django, like I said, remove yourself from the gene pool.

edit: nvm I am realizing you obviously don't conduct yourself like this in public so you're just a cringe troll I guess

rtg1989

Lurker
With no backup, I would've let him run off on foot. You have his car and identity. It'll only be a matter of time before catching back up with him. A lot of risk with no reinforcement except for that weapon. Crazy ppl don't care if they die

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
I was a cop for a little 12 years back. Whole different scene now. Seems like they get thrown under the bus often now, causing them to second guess themselves in these situations. I hope your son is in a department where they have his back.
Yeah I have no idea....he lives about an hour or so away and where I live each county is pretty secular. He has only been a cop for like a year....so he works overnight. It's scary.
With no backup, I would've let him run off on foot. You have his car and identity. It'll only be a matter of time before catching back up with him. A lot of risk with no reinforcement except for that weapon. Crazy ppl don't care if they die
He had the cop's taser....I don't think running off was his plan.

rtg1989

Lurker
Yeah I have no idea....he lives about an hour or so away and where I live each county is pretty secular. He has only been a cop for like a year....so he works overnight. It's scary.

He had the cop's taser....I don't think running off was his plan.
At that point he didn't have a lot of choice. Could have made a few different decisions b4 rolling around with dude. Stay in a position to take cover and exchange gunfire if need be while you wait for back up. Dude should have complied to begin with but cop could've kept his cool better too

Graziani

At that point he didn't have a lot of choice. Could have made a few different decisions b4 rolling around with dude. Stay in a position to take cover and exchange gunfire if need be while you wait for back up. Dude should have complied to begin with but cop could've kept his cool better too
Full video.
Patrick was very strong Congo boy. I hate style down jeans , showing panties

Officer cant give him a head shot. But he did it
Family asking for justice. NAOMBA SHERIA !!!! Congo language @Ward Cleaver

Investigation

Last edited:

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Fuck patrick, fuck his hefty-bag wearing fat assed land-whale mother, fuck every one of their spear-chucking supporters and dumbasses who've donated to their gofundme. This dumb nigger made the choice to not have a valid license plate, the dumb nigger made the choice to run from the officer, the dumb nigger made the choice to violently resist the officer, the dumb nigger made the choice to grab the taser & attempt to use it against the officer......the dumb nigger made the choice to die, deal with it!

Graziani

Fuck patrick, fuck his hefty-bag wearing fat assed land-whale mother, fuck every one of their spear-chucking supporters and dumbasses who've donated to their gofundme. This dumb nigger made the choice to not have a valid license plate, the dumb nigger made the choice to run from the officer, the dumb nigger made the choice to violently resist the officer, the dumb nigger made the choice to grab the taser & attempt to use it against the officer......the dumb nigger made the choice to die, deal with it!
Is it right proceed by police trainning: back headshot

Infidel Castro

Well Known Member
I don't know why these stupid fucking primates can not grasp the very rudimentary concept of not trying to fight law enforcement. They have such bad survival instincts and low impulse control, that they simply cannot respect any sort of authority or basic societal norms. They are simply not compatible in western society.
Now I am no fan of police or criminal trash, but this officer is fucked purely because of the optics and the ridiculous state of affairs these days.
The deceased lawyers will argue that since he had already deployed his taser the prongs were either in suspect or on the ground and it was rendered useless anyway, therefore, no threat to officer.

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
I

Resisting arrest. Driving with wrong plates on your car. Trying to fight the officer and steal his weapon. Yeah don't feel bad for the dude at all. I do not support cops who kill for no reason but this officer gave the perp so many opportunities and this guy was a fool. Good fucking riddance punk

ChimpBasher

Rookie

Black lives matter! Boom boom boomboomboom! Black lives matter! Boom boom boomboomboom! Black lives matter! Boom boom boomboomboom! Black lives matter! Boom boom boomboomboom! Black lives matter! Boom boom boomboomboom! Black lives matter! Boom boom boomboomboom! Black lives matter! Boom boom boomboomboom! Stop shooting black men ! This happens 100+ times a day in Texas alone! Black lives matter! Boom boom boomboomboom! Black lives matter! Boom boom boomboomboom! SAVE THE AFRICAN AMERICANS BOOMBOOMBOOM!!!

Nigger commit crime, BLM says nothing. Nigger hit by police, BLM yell like chimpanzee. Niggers are very good crying racism. After they get cought committing a crime.

Back