beatings He went to meet a 15 yr old and got a beating (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
In the Moscow region, a migrant came to a meeting with a 15-year-old schoolgirl to “caress” her

The man said that he met the girl on social networks and immediately invited her to go for a walk. But the visitor was met by a group of young people who explained to him the rules of conduct.

IMG_20231205_200819_307.jpg

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
This is exactly what should happen to these fucking inhuman pedophilias, I wished they all were castrated on the spot
OK, time for you to put your emotional hardon away bud.

"inhuman" - welcome to the internet, where you quickly learn that with humans, there is nothing inhuman about us. We can be savage, brutal, remorseless, and reckless - as easily as we can be kind, loving, caring, and supporting.

pedophilias - these are not the kiddie-fuckers you are looking for. Those would be "pedophiles" - pedophilias are the thoughts and turn-ons in their head regarding what they want to do with children. Pretty certain you cannot castrate an idea.

When castration (or any other form of brutal revenge judgment) becomes the norm for some punishments, it doesn;t take long before those special rewards for being caught are applied to other lesser charges. Why? See "inhuman" above for more details.

Adam_Zapple

Well Known Member

"inhuman" - welcome to the internet, where you quickly learn that with humans, there is nothing inhuman about us. We can be savage, brutal, remorseless, and reckless - as easily as we can be kind, loving, caring, and supporting.

pedophilias - these are not the kiddie-fuckers you are looking for. Those would be "pedophiles" - pedophilias are the thoughts and turn-ons in their head regarding what they want to do with children. Pretty certain you cannot castrate an idea.

When castration (or any other form of brutal revenge judgment) becomes the norm for some punishments, it doesn;t take long before those special rewards for being caught are applied to other lesser charges. Why? See "inhuman" above for more details.
Sometimes you just can't 'argue' with stupid...

plastictoss

Rookie
In the Moscow region, a migrant came to a meeting with a 15-year-old schoolgirl to “caress” her

The man said that he met the girl on social networks and immediately invited her to go for a walk. But the visitor was met by a group of young people who explained to him the rules of conduct.

View attachment 730855View attachment 730856
This is how all 'migrants' should be treated...before being blown back to their shitholes via circus cannon.

Al Upinya

Pronoun Destroyer

Yea. Good thing everyone likes their dicks here and don't go actively and willfully breaking laws amirite? So if an idea is actually had, it won't ever need to apply to anyone here just the ones who need it so, in essence it could apply to other charges that we won't be responsible for, and castration can be implemented for those responsible for something. Once that is in place, watch morals and values would become highly favored again.
Personally I would enact psych hospitals again with a family approach instead of relying on old school techniques. Then for those who who have no will of their own feeling compelled to commit offenses to sate themselves with can be offered treatment or castration, should treatment for some unfathomable reason be declined by said offender, will undergo the most humane procedure to eliminate the appendage. Sheeit, the mfr would even be offered a second chance to change a mind lmfao.

Al Upinya

Pronoun Destroyer
You would be very wrong indeed. I've broken a lot of laws in my time. And I will continue to do so. Because it frequently pleases me to do

But in a hypothetical situation you're doing this at the expense of your wang? No, I mean, you could but, why tho? All in all it serves truth to say less crime would be committed no one can argue that. That's not to say it didn't happen even when punishments like this existed, but can it be honestly argued it occurred as much, at the rate of today's crime rates in say, most major cities? Probably not. And you claim you can commit offenses at will, perhaps but castration isn't on the to do list either so crimes against an equally deviated system aren't exactly handled. Unless you're a TX offender and that's a whole other beast.

Back