beatings Pedophile gets beat by family of 6 year old who was molested. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
The thing is you don’t …I’ve known parents who have falsely called somebody a pedo …and told the child to say things for mummy/daddy…there’s some really fucked up parents around…but on the other hand it could be …we won’t ever know unless a court case comes up …even then it’s circumstantial *shrug* like everything in life you really never know …
Exactly you never know 🤷‍♂️ just because someone puts it in the title of a video doesn't mean it's true...

It's like a lot of the cartel videos, they say the victim is a rival member, a snitch, a thief etc but I bet in most cases they were just killed simply because someone in the cartel didn't like them,

It's like the cartel video where they burn the guys face off, the ghost rider they call him and they say they did that to him because he did it to other people, but there's no videos showing him doing it, we only have the words of a few cartel members that he did it..

If he's a pedophile then he most definitely deserves it, but the fact is we will never know

OHubbard93

Forum Veteran
That woman can wind up a decent left hook! Should have necklaced the cunt after the beating, untermensch filth...

Cauntsniff

Wadiyatalkinabeet??
Fkn deserved way worsethe dirty fkn nonce cunt, ........side thought imagine if the guy didn't even do it and they're all just wailing on a random guy lol

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
Yea. After the beating I woulda called up a couple of crack smokin moon crickets with some pliers and a blow torch to finish it off rite.

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
Should’ve Given Him The MedsView attachment 573481
A pill for everything these days..............45 ACP :rage:
12032183_203261736711516_945190947300186085_n.jpg

Nuff Said......................................................!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back