Pele (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

john5

The lunatic is on the grass
Very sad day indeed for such a fine player ( Second greatest player of all time imo) and ambassador for the game.

Humungus

Insolent Puppy
Old Stanley Mathews never gets a look in with things like this but he was up there most definitely back in the days when a football was made of thick leather and players didn’t fall over screaming in agony if a defender brushes past them.

827F0CDF-73DF-4EDF-BDC9-2423F02F2018.gif

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
I like this song...but soccer is a game for fags just like the op(super faggot who loves getting jabbed) so who cares...

Marmite

You either love or hate me ,you choose
Pele ,Messi.as they are gentlemen on n off the pitch. Ronaldo the Portuguese one a petulant baby

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Jesus fucking christ, can't we have just one thread without calling people names?
No, Im afraid not. Little children tend to drink the red cordial and find their way to mum's computer and end up hyperactively shit posting alas...

here's a song by TISM about a famous Aussie/Hungarian football commentator...

nostrils

Forum Veteran
Pele died.

He was beyond anything the world had seen...

A amazing product of his time. But I don’t get why everyone sucks off famous people when they die.

I’ve seen people who’ve never watched football sucking his balls.

Cringe.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
A amazing product of his time. But I don’t get why everyone sucks off famous people when they die.

Cringe.
Hey, that's me!!

I did see the film recently though, before he died.

And his balls tasted a little salty but with a back pallet of exceptional talent...

HG

95T exp

Cringe.
pele graced us prior to the www - his skills were supreme...

Back