Polish ambassador of France: "We will be forced to enter into this conflict" (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings

images (88).jpeg

spidey1982

This user was banned
of all the NATO countries— prolly only Poland and Romania would be slightly in the position to go to war in the Ukraine. And boy they will be in for an ass beating. Right now March 2023. There are something like 20K in polish mercenaries fight in Ukrainian uniforms.

There are constantly having funerals in Poland because the Russians are stomping their assholes inside out. The Russian Artillerymen are largely inflicting the greater majority of the Ukrainian casualties we see

spidey1982

This user was banned
I'm surprised The dickhead American Gov along with ours in England havn't already sent troops. They love a good old war and are always itching for one. America's been poking it's nose into Ukraine for 14 years. It will happen mark my words.
The Russian military has been itching to maul American troops— to bad the current state of our military ain’t like it was in 1991 when we had over 2 million men ready to go.

Today is all beta, and 🏳️‍🌈 LGBT, and BLM troops. All the white MAGA boys have exited out military cause the writing is on the wall

nostrils

Forum Veteran
The Russian military has been itching to maul American troops— to bad the current state of our military ain’t like it was in 1991 when we had over 2 million men ready to go.

Today is all beta, and 🏳️‍🌈 LGBT, and BLM troops. All the white MAGA boys have exited out military cause the writing is on the wall
Only the third post I’ve seen of yours and you’re already one of the biggest retards I’ve ever seen on here.

TEXAS ILLEST

Some of you need to stop being fucking pussies
You are one of the biggest faggots I have not seen in a while breh. But your moms pussy is so delicious
Bro you rant about fags and shit all day I can guarantee your a closet fag lol and your spewing about fags so much cuz your scared to come out. We won’t hate you cuz your gay bro everyone on this site is a lil twisted and fucked up in a way

spidey1982

This user was banned
Bro you rant about fags and shit all day I can guarantee your a closet fag lol and your spewing about fags so much cuz your scared to come out. We won’t hate you cuz your gay bro everyone on this site is a lil twisted and fucked up in a way
Breh u are the gayest dude on this site

bipolar_transistor

Well Known Member
I am afraid this situation can go south with Iran, China India Nicaragua all against the west. We can’t when the fight. We can only hope kill more of rhem than the kill of us. We have bunch to lock up here . Like half of Duke UCLA .,.. ext.

Back