President of Haiti Assassinated (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
be sure its an unlocked phone.

i guess they were tired of this guy and got rid of him once and for all!
I've since changed my mind. I'm gona get a Samsung from Argos cos then it's deffos new and has a bit of a guarantee. It was the first phone I wanted to be honest, I just recently fancied another Sony but if it's only on eBay it may be refurbished. Bethy totally talked me into it..

mrln

silent ghost
I've since changed my mind. I'm gona get a Samsung from Argos cos then it's deffos new and has a bit of a guarantee. It was the first phone I wanted to be honest, I just recently fancied another Sony but if it's only on eBay it may be refurbished. Bethy totally talked me into it..
saWEEEEET...
gud luk.
txt me your new # when you get it.

Lynch McCoon

LOVES CIDER HATES NIGGERS
This user was banned
The history of Haiti is a good example for libtards who think niggers can function on their own. Look it up. Out of control niggers cutting down their trees to make charcoal to use as a currency and cook whatever food they have that's bartered across the border with the other half of the green island that's not run by the same niggers . Niggers have no concept of today and tomorrow.

Pïggÿ

Human Unit Never Killed
Haven’t read up much on this but from what I gather there was some malarkey in the last election so the now deceased president didn’t take office until months after the fact. He said his term ends in February, his dissenters say his term expired a little while ago. I guess there was another attempt on his life recently too. I read something about notes written in Spanish left at the scene, probably trying to frame Dominicans for it.

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
I used to have a Hatian tarantula, if the people there are anything like my spider... they're complete fuckers!

Lynch McCoon

LOVES CIDER HATES NIGGERS
This user was banned
Haven’t read up much on this but from what I gather there was some malarkey in the last election so the now deceased president didn’t take office until months after the fact. He said his term ends in February, his dissenters say his term expired a little while ago. I guess there was another attempt on his life recently too. I read something about notes written in Spanish left at the scene, probably trying to frame Dominicans for it.

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
I used to have a Hatian tarantula, if the people there are anything like my spider... they're complete fuckers!
Screenshot_2021-07-05-02-24-54.png

Purp

parp
This user was banned
I was told that the gunmen were heard shouting in Spanish, so it might be true.
The Haitian First Lady being air-lifted to hospital

Back