R. Kelly has been sentenced. (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I've never read an example of the Aryan Brotherhood or surenos or nortenos sparing the life of a child molester but thanks to the African American fascination with criminal ghetto trash stringing together rhyming words this guy will get the same treatment 6ix9ine got - welcome arms from his fellow apes.

mrln

silent ghost
his wife know about that "special room" he had in the house. she too,should be going away. she knew of his style. and shes all over there playing innocent about the girls ages. even though she knew he was a player.... :rolleyes:

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
This is another annoying twat i would like to see ending up Like rapist pisser kelly

index.jpg

14ZombiE88

The one you were warned about.
Hes very dull and predictable, this guy I follow on YouTube (and weirdly fancy a fair bit) does excellent parodies the whole video is worth a watch, He shows how formulaic he is and how easy to mimic he is but Ive started it at the finished song

Stevie is a funny guy and a really good musician and singer, fuck Ed Sheeran.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Sky

Forum Veteran
This motherfucker was a songwriter for big names in the 90's yet he's dyslectic..
So much for reading books to pass time.

I honestly never wanted to believe this in the first place. I judged him for some of his songs. I wanted to think that it was not him on these videos but a lookalike. But if they actually proved it was... I am honestly quite in shock.

G Maxwell only got 20 years for internationally trafficking 1000s of underage girls, for the most elite and for millions and millions of dollars.
This black man did it to like 4 girls and he gets 30 years

I disagree with disproportionate sentences at the best of times for Black men, but that shits loose

Denim Chicken

Full-On Rapist
Hes very dull and predictable, this guy I follow on YouTube (and weirdly fancy a fair bit) does excellent parodies the whole video is worth a watch, He shows how formulaic he is and how easy to mimic he is but Ive started it at the finished song

Stevie T, he's kinda annoying but he's a great guitarist. 🤘

Back