R. Kelly has been sentenced. (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

red.dragon.master

Fresh Meat
To be fair most people only know that one song 'I believe I can fly' Im sure he had more genuinely no idea, but apparently radio stations are now refusing to play him. Im just hoping someones kids been touched up by Ed Sheerhan.

I wonder if he will suicide prison tho. Must be so fucking tough after a celebrity, wealthy lifestyle. On the bright side he will be known as R.I.P. Kelly.
nah and ignition

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
To be fair most people only know that one song 'I believe I can fly' Im sure he had more genuinely no idea, but apparently radio stations are now refusing to play him. Im just hoping someones kids been touched up by Ed Sheerhan.

I wonder if he will suicide prison tho. Must be so fucking tough after a celebrity, wealthy lifestyle. On the bright side he will be known as R.I.P. Kelly.
To a certain set of people R Kelly was their R&B god. He has numerous number 1s as well as platinum selling albums. He was huge in his day. Still a scumbag glad he's going to rot

Götterdämmerung

Well Known Member
What I don't understand is what 14 yr old girl is into R&B? Is it an american thing or a black thing? And the guy is ugly as fuck, just looks like a bonehead.

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
When i was a kid, there was a Captain Kelly (police) living on my street. I always called him Mr Kelly because i knew that pissed him off.

OG-Capo---

Rookie
US singer R. Kelly has been sentenced to 30 years in prison for using his celebrity status to sexually abuse children and women.

I can't believe this shit is still going on. Seem like he's more famous being locked up than he was doing music. Shiitt.

Reject

This user was banned
US singer R. Kelly has been sentenced to 30 years in prison for using his celebrity status to sexually abuse children and women.

America eh, nothing new here people.
About 70% of adult males are pedophiles there.
Statistics don’t lie.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
US Prison introductions 101

White pedo: AB guy kills you and adds to his tattoo collection

Hispanic pedo: Mexican Mafia beat you to death when they read your charge sheet

Asian pedo: hides in protective custody 24/7

Black pedo: "my nigga! Here's the top bunk Mr Kelly! feel free to fuck my mouth"

Shady as Fuck

Hello All!

OIP (8).jpeg

Back