Random dead american soldiers (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

jhouma77

This user was banned
You’re out of your fucking mind pal. It was extremist Muslim sand niggers.
Sorry but a fucking airplane isn’t bringing down a fucking building. Especially 2 of them in both demolition style crumbling exactly where they stand. You’re a fucking retard if you believe the US government doesn’t have its hands dipped in blood over this.

Our gov doesn’t give 2 shits about its people. Never has. Want proof? Vietnam war is good enough proof. Pawns on a chess board. Devastation occurs and our government waits before doing anything. Riots occur and it does nothing. Working class ppl suffer for everything while rich amd poor aren’t affected.

Coronavirus. A virus that is no more deadly than the flu and probably less deadly than! Our gov creates fictitious death numbers to scare its people. No more than 10000 people actually died of corona virus. But if you got in a car accident and died and tested positive, corona killed you. It the accident. Heart attacks, cancer, diabetes and other shit was put aside and corona killed em all. Then you have a fucking quack by the name of Fauci telling ppl not to wear masks. now wear 2 of them? all along our government handing out chimp change stimulus acting like itll solve everything? so economy crashes and itll crash again soon.

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
@jhouma77 sure ninjas snuck in to the World Trade and secretly planted explosives that are magically undetectable. 👌🏻 I don’t think so, Muslim scum openly admit to a jihad religious war.
Overall, our government has the prosperity of our nation in mind...our country wouldn’t continue to be a world power if it did not.
Corona Virus is a medical pandemic that surfaced all over the world, not just America. I am not going to get into the controversy surrounding the differences of medical opinions.
I’m not a big conspiracy theorist, I tend to believe more in tangible proof..,, and as always if you don’t like the country there are flights leaving around the clock.

jhouma77

This user was banned
@jhouma77 sure ninjas snuck in to the World Trade and secretly planted explosives that are magically undetectable. 👌🏻 I don’t think so, Muslim scum openly admit to a jihad religious war.
Overall, our government has the prosperity of our nation in mind...our country wouldn’t continue to be a world power if it did not.
Corona Virus is a medical pandemic that surfaced all over the world, not just America. I am not going to get into the controversy surrounding the differences of medical opinions.
I’m not a big conspiracy theorist, I tend to believe more in tangible proof..,, and as always if you don’t like the country there are flights leaving around the clock.
Prosperity of its people you say? So if the earth had 10 yrs left before it’d blow up. I can guarantee the government would get about 5-10million off the globe and let the rest succumb without a blink. I like America. I just don’t have to like the government.

WTC? It was fucking demoed. Period. In 1990s DIDNT they try to demo it back then? Got caught? Yep sure did! Secondly George bush and Hussein knew one another greatly. USA and Middle East ties have been going on since the early 70s. Stay in your safe place you call a bubble.

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
@jhouma77 The government got caught trying to demo the WTC and it didn’t really make much news? Nothing became of it.... only cool little undercover conspiracy theorists like you are keeping tabs? Weird. If the government really Killed civilians on a mass scale, you have bigger problems than you think.

jhouma77

This user was banned
@jhouma77 The government got caught trying to demo the WTC and it didn’t really make much news? Nothing became of it.... only cool little undercover conspiracy theorists like you are keeping tabs? Weird. If the government really Killed civilians on a mass scale, you have bigger problems than you think.
No middle eastern sand bags got caught in the 90s and it MADE the news. Ask yourself why the government doesn’t get involved in riots when the niggers start destroying cities? But if we United together? They’d be involved immediately...

jhouma77

This user was banned
I’m hoping it’s because the government realizes ghettos are cleaned up nicely by burning them down.
Really? That’s your take? And WHERE does ghettos originate? Out of your ass? People with businesses getting looted and destroyed is OK because it’s a ghetto city? If that’s the case? We need to burn down EVERY MAJOR CITY IN THE USA. because they’re ALL ghetto

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
Really? That’s your take? And WHERE does ghettos originate? Out of your ass? People with businesses getting looted and destroyed is OK because it’s a ghetto city? If that’s the case? We need to burn down EVERY MAJOR CITY IN THE USA. because they’re ALL ghetto
By ghetto I mean overpopulated with nigs

Back