Serious Ray Liotta has died in his sleep! (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
I still feel like last year I was only 16 ... somehow.
I'm 34 since 6 days ago, every year flies by faster and faster ... daily grind, very little out of the everyday monotony of sleep, eat, work, get drunk to forget, rinse and repeat.
A generation is coming to an end, people in their 30's 40's are on the tail end of said generation. Life goes on, with or without us.
I've already accepted that I'll most certainly die before I reach 50.
I still remember as a 2nd grader thinking how old the 8th graders in my elementary school were and how high school kids were bassically adults. Now anyone under 30 I consider a child. There's only an 11 year difference between a 19 year old and a 30 year old, you go from bassically a kid to an old man in just 11 years.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I recently saw him in the 2022 movie "Every last secret" and thought how cool it was that he's still around being quite contemporary and for someone who's been around for a while, certainly was pretty good in it - definitely not like some older washed up has beens in the business. What a shame.

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street
He should have been cast as every character in every movie that was ever made

Fact21

Machine
I met him about 10 years ago in Vegas…..he was in the lobby area as he was doing something for a charity event. Asked for a picture and he was very kind….signed an autograph also and even chatted about his acting career and his movies…..never once did try to push me away or act like I was bothering him…..I was the one who actually ended the conversation and wished him well….very humbling experience.

Back