Serious Roe vs Wade, a BLM perspective (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Whilst I have not read any BLM response I'd hazard a guess by saying that it's the white mans fault...

And probably due to some 'condom failure genocide aforethought' even though condoms were not used as either both parties didnt care or coercion was involved...

Last edited:

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Roe vs Wade, a BLM perspective.
What is the position of Black Lives matter on abortion, as 38.4% of all reported abortions in the U.S. ( 2019 ) were performed on Black women, however, only about 12.4% of the total population is Black. I am not in the US so if Black Lives Matter does this extend to unborn children? (genuine question)
What BLM does not extend to is any black on black violence.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
What is the position of Black Lives matter on abortion, as 38.4% of all reported abortions in the U.S. ( 2019 ) were performed on Black women, however, only about 12.4% of the total population is Black. I am not in the US so if Black Lives Matter does this extend to unborn children? (genuine question)
CLEARLY "BLACK LIVES DON'T MATTER"
That's the picture I'm šŸ‘šŸ‘'N at!
Not a Bad Picture actually...
Lol,šŸ¤£...SP

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
It's good and dandy so long as the abortionist is also black, if abortionist is white, it's RACIST genocide. I'm just guessing but that's how it works when the monkeys get themselves shot...

maniac38

NewbieX
Abortion isn't exactly a good thing. That being said, anything reducing or keeping the population of blacks on this planet in check is a good thing. There are already way to many of them.

ā›§GOREGRiNDRā›§

āøø I am the End āøø
I love your profile quote. Check out 'Rage' by AVIANA on YouTube.

Back