Serious Roe vs Wade, a BLM perspective (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
They use abortion as birth control :mad:...obviously black lives don't matter
Look at the wording of the articles, coming out of California mostly on the arguments over how long you can carry before it's not an option anymore. They all mention weeks "27 weeks" they don't write "6 and a half months" because they sound like murderers.

thats-a-fact-thats-the-truth.gif

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
Look at the wording of the articles, coming out of California mostly on the arguments over how long you can carry before it's not an option anymore. They all mention weeks "27 weeks" they don't write "6 and a half months" because they sound like murderers.

thats-a-fact-thats-the-truth.gif
So sickening IMO

mrln

silent ghost
i dont think blm is any different on abortion, as they are on gun control. because blacks are shooting/killing blacks at a record rate. you or at least myself,hasnt seen any black people out there protesting gang banging and the killing of their own,that they do. because if there were to be protesting,it should start in chicago. its sunday 8th may. how many were killed this weekend there so far?

Eric Blair

Drop acid, and then bombs. 🇺🇸🇺🇦🇮🇱
Roe vs Wade, a BLM perspective.
What is the position of Black Lives matter on abortion, as 38.4% of all reported abortions in the U.S. ( 2019 ) were performed on Black women, however, only about 12.4% of the total population is Black. I am not in the US so if Black Lives Matter does this extend to unborn children? (genuine question)
Since half of that 12 are women and a lot, children. It's less than 6 percent of the population getting all those abortions.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
Roe vs Wade, a BLM perspective.
What is the position of Black Lives matter on abortion, as 38.4% of all reported abortions in the U.S. ( 2019 ) were performed on Black women, however, only about 12.4% of the total population is Black. I am not in the US so if Black Lives Matter does this extend to unborn children? (genuine question)
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

And 58% are white people.
It is not just a "single" abortion. That child-person, would of had a family. On average, 2 children.
So combine the total number of abortions, 65 million. 40 million whites. Multiply the average "family of 2 " .
That's 120 million . Now Roe started in 1973. That's about 50 years . Or TWO generations. Take the 120 MILLION above, by 2 generations of 2 children.
That's 2 4 0 MILLION WHITE AMERICANS !!!!!! Who would be here today. Just in the U.S. .
Sure could use those 240 million. Couldn't we ?
You see ? Whites have-are , committing genocide upon themselves .

Take WWI

WWII

ETC......

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Not really sure the BLM perspective but a good majority of Black people do not support abortion.
Here is a list of black people by nation:
  • all countries in Africa
  • Madigasca
  • Ceylon
  • Most of India
  • Most of Pakistan
  • A lot of Indonesia, especially going further east.
I'm imagining a good majority of the black people mentioned above may well support abortion, although I have no figures to support my argument...

Back