bizarre Sam Smith wants to be a Fisherthem (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mr An onymous

Well Known Member
The use if the word 'man' in fisherman is derived from the old English meaning 'people', thats why you say "one small step for man, or mankind" it is inclusive of everyone. In that context it doesn't mean male. Learn the fuckin English language you fat useless attention seeker.

let's stop this shit and clean up this mess already. They're fucking society worse than they fuck each other.

HG

95T exp
A disgrace of a human
sam-smith-021123-02-2000-7d3e248269b3416db0b41d74e8c76b40.jpg

He is the ace of spades...

Marmite

You either love or hate me ,you choose
I bet he blew it up himself with all the hot air he spouts ,I bet the puffs hate him

M3gAtron75789

Fresh Meat
Every time this guy is on the radio i change the channel i hate his songs it sounds like hes crying. I cant believe the queers let him do a James bond song as well. The same cunts who buy his shit are the adelee fans fucking fat loud bitch cant stand her as well. Who is buying this shit....?

DeathMetalWife

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
As someone that enjoys fishing and knows how to gut, clean, filet, and cook the fish I catch, this is pretty hilarious to me. I couldn't care less about fisherman/fisherwoman/fisherthem. Regardless of the bait you use, if you intend to cook what you eat or do any real fishing you're going to be dealing with some viscera and blood/guts/slimey-ness etc. Where vanity comes into this, I have no idea.

Back