bizarre Sam Smith wants to be a Fisherthem (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
A fucking retard. Needs feeding to the fishes more like
1676551132151.png

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran
You little fool - he's been gay from day one - try listening to a few songs again - Imagine its a dude he's singing about...

You little fool - he's been gay from day one - try listening to a few songs again - Imagine its a dude he's singing about...

Yea I guess idk lol never would of thought that. I guess he was in the closet the whole time.

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
Where my life be going without this information? My life was going down the tubes. I was depressed. On the verge of liver poisoning from all the hard liquor. And then. And then Sam came along and told me he likes fishing.🙄

ZZZBen

This user was banned
I never really liked his music. I like stripped down folk and soul, don’t get me wrong, but his delivery was always “off” to me.

I don’t fucking care who he sleeps with. There are so many talented singer songwriters out there, with a good ear for catchy but minimalistic music, don’t see why Smith is a superstar instead of them.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Fisting...
Yes. Of course!

I'd like to end my days fisting...

FFS. How 'brave' 'proud' etc etc.

If we don't praise our gay pals for taking it up the ass 20 times a night we're accused of homophobia.

Weimar will end and the push back will be brutal but ever so entertaining. Overreach, like karma, is a real bitch...

My wife and I had lunch in Carlton on Lygon St Victoria yesterday. Nice Italian restaurant, good food etc. Went into the rest room which was unisex with cubicles marked male and female... unisex wash basins etc.

How fucking weird did that feel... and how fucking woke. Imagine being a woman in a stall next to a rampant male... that's fucked up.

Back