disaster San Francisco Is A Disgusting Disaster: Here's The Proof (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

CaliKrypto

Fresh Meat
i grew up in the Bay Area in the 80's & 90's and it's always been a trash hole. I always hated having to go to SF and told everyone I could that hadn't been there, to never visit because of how dirty and disgusting it is.

weedman0420

This user was banned
They literally asked for all of this, major west coast metropolises are going to take decades to bounce back from this. I hope y’all learned your lessons.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
The United States’ dirty cities are still better than 75 % of “other” dirty cities on a world map. Esp very dirty cities in India and Arabia, where you can catch typhus and Cholera and even parasites just by walking down the street. Overcrowding population has led to people literally shitting in the streets. Add to that the fact that most residences don’t have indoor plumbing. The tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa in Dubai,for example doesn’t have indoor plumbing and very long lines of trucks carrying tons of shit (yes, literally) out of the buildings day and night. The stench must be suffocating. So you succeeded in creating the largest building in the world but it doesn’t have a sewer system. Ewww. Gross. What’s the point ? YouTube:

lechmich

Forum Veteran
I think it's good for kids to see that shit daily. Motivates them to stay in school and get damn good grades

Back