Saudi Arabia accused of trying to wreck Paris climate deal (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
“It is unacceptable for developing countries, like my own, to be asked to participate in this so called ratchet mechanism,” the Saudis were reported to have told the session.

Saudi Arabia accused of trying to wreck Paris climate deal

"developing country"

slow-lol-zoom.gif

McM

ARSELING
Not well developed. They're rich, could have built i.e. more 'concentrated solar powerplants' in the desert instead.

"Oil analysts note the kingdom also faces enormous domestic pressure to diversity its electricity supply. Nearly all of Saudi Arabia’s domestic electricity supply comes from oil, and keeping the lights on and air conditioners humming is taking up a growing share of production that would otherwise have been sold for export."

IRISH KAM

Rookie
Saudi Arabia is NOT developed .

The Kingdom ( Kings Domain ) of the Saud family still live like they did 1800 Yrs ago , the days of the Caliphate .

Theres actually 2000 Saud "Royal" princes .

Saudi Arabia as a country is backwards .

The Saud family live in Unimaginable comfort as the population live is dire squalor .

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Saudi Arabia is NOT developed .

The Kingdom ( Kings Domain ) of the Saud family still live like they did 1800 Yrs ago , the days of the Caliphate .

Theres actually 2000 Saud "Royal" princes .

Saudi Arabia as a country is backwards .

The Saud family live in Unimaginable comfort as the population live is dire squalor .

I read a book about the Saud family, and they are just as dirty, conniving, traitorous and despicable as most of their "subjects" are.

Also, I'm not saying that they are, but the Saud family sure looks like a bunch of Sephardic Jews to me.

IRISH KAM

Rookie
I read a book about the Saud family, and they are just as dirty, conniving, traitorous and despicable as most of their "subjects" are.

Also, I'm not saying that they are, but the Saud family sure looks like a bunch of Sephardic Jews to me.
aRyan i can see the point ya making .

BUT

Id rather live with a Cohen than a Mohammed .

Back