Scandinavian tourists found dead with 'knife wounds' in Morocco’s High Atlas mountains (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Preacher

Forum Veteran
Asia is still safe. Try Japan. Anywhere that is polluted by Muslims has a problem. Morocco is the 5th largest Arabic nation. That's the problem, the cancer that is islam.

WW3 will be based on white people killing them all and anyone who supports them. I look forward to that day.

The cancer is not Islam. Cancer is any religion. How many people were massacred by the Christian church? What do you think the crusades were in their time? Horse trips?

All religions taken to the extreme are equally bad. All of them. Without exceptions.

Funkleburger

stir-crazy
This user was banned
The cancer is not Islam. Cancer is any religion. How many people were massacred by the Christian church? What do you think the crusades were in their time? Horse trips?

All religions taken to the extreme are equally bad. All of them. Without exceptions.
Don't come into this forum shooting your mouth off sir! This place is funded by very religious people....I may have to report you to sister TehBitch and brother Yabaw :Cheesypuffs:
02088fde0727924f24f1136623102dfbc30506ad7910fa7eebc081bfbc7cc9e8.jpg

Mr. Mayhem

Crybaby faggot
This user was banned
It's beyond tragic what happened, but they should have never ventured there in the first place,
maybe more tourists will learn or perhaps not as time will tell. Religion is cancer, with Islam out
in the forefront.

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
They aren't humans.
in arabic culture the act of putting your feet up and showing the bottom your shoe to someone sitting across from you is considered VERY disrespectful...
in the murder video when he flip louisa to cut her neck off he stepped on her face and held her under his shoe.
i can tell you he DID NOT enjoy killing her because HIS HATRED is so deep he doesnt get to the state of enjoyment..
there is in jihadist an edict...kill them and move on to kill them again. (no enjoyment just hatred.
and i'd like to add....non jihadist arabs christian and muslim can point out extremists easily.
happy arabs are boisterous but jihadist there is a detachment in them. they loll around and are watchers (but they purposely stare you down hatred in their eyes..and how their jaw is set. and they look at ypur children too with this hate...it can leave you cold...
unlike narcissist, and sociopath and psychopath the rogue jihadist in middle east DOEST try to blend in. he feels self entitled to overtly express in public his deep disdain

I don't think this is done by the Islamic State.
If you haven't noticed already, they have black animated flag in corner of videos.
Also they, at least in most famous videos, use uniforms, and put orange or red uniforms on victims, and perform act in daylight.
These guys don't. They did express wish to join IS. But the question is are they accepted? Everybody could tell today he is from IS.
Also, in the news, I heard Islamic State "did not take responsibility" for this case.
Unlike for many famous other crimes, where they would "take responsibility" in less than a day.
Also they don't want you to call them ISIS or ISIL, but IS or Daesh or Islamic State!
I like their videos since that high quality one called "flames of war" or something.
Because they know how to record, and give explanation why they kill someone.
This is definitely not IS! Just ordinary criminals, like many from west exist in prisons.
Consider serial killers, cannibals, and others who got life sentence. West is full of such.
And I watched many movies inspired by real life events based on western criminals.

Last edited:

Cherry ?

Not Like Other Girl’s
This user was banned
Has the video been confirmed as being real (As in one of the girls?) or is this an old video being resurfaced to gain attention so everyone would think it one of those girls?
Yes, it has been confirmed

Vwj

NewbieX
They definitely had a wee bit more extensive neck‘injuries’, one girl WAS completely beheaded, the other girl was almost completely decapitated too
like talking to yourself?
If you’ve seen the video then at the end you’ll notice they both had their heads cut off

Cherry ?

Not Like Other Girl’s
This user was banned
like talking to yourself?
If you’ve seen the video then at the end you’ll notice they both had their heads cut off
Go Google ‘were BOTH Scandinavian women murdered in Morocco ‘COMPLETELY DECAPITATED’????????? You stupid cunt

Back