fights school girls fight (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Chank

Rookie
Fucking nasty wogs, if it's not bad enough them stinking the planet out they are allowed to breathe and act like that.

Set them all on fire I say, nasty disease TB monkey pox spreading bastards.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Apes are more civilized.

I've said before, there are some black people who are as conservative, civilized, and decent as you and me. But when you see a stupid NGR, you will never see a more pathetic, useless piece of shit on the face of the earth.
I couldn't hv worded that any better my friend! U nailed Dat Bitch! 👏
🤘🤟🤙...SP

rovex

Rookie
who in their right mind would send their kids to school with a bunch of monkeys? if it was me, I'd go in poverty to pay for private school than to send my kids to this shit hole of a school.

also, there is no way this is belgium. gotta be a joke, right? Looks like NY or Chicago but they're definitely not speaking english. Maybe just another form of monkey language that I have not heard before.

All major west European cities have mixed populations. Especially the former colonial powers.

For a long time. They had the Congo as a colony back then.
The first time I was in Bruxelles and went through a shopping passage into another quarter I thought I'm suddenly in a (modern) African city. :lol:
Black people all over, and shops, restaurants, etc. everything was for blacks.
A bit like the Turkish quarters here. Called 'Litte Istanbul' or 'Blackfeet reservation'.

West Brussels has a large North African community

Back