bizarre Someone needs to tell her... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Donkeyd

Forum Veteran
Her boyfriend is spreading the joy

20221221_162140.jpg

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Always niggers causing trouble!
They have no ability to simply approach a cashier if there is a supposed dependency and just ask (in a normal tone of voice) if there was an error. Nope... they have to march in all crazy with their arms waving wildly ,flipping their head side to side and going full Gorilla mode - with literally every situation.

Skull81

卐 People Hater 卐
They have no ability to simply approach a cashier if there is a supposed dependency and just ask (in a normal tone of voice) if there was an error. Nope... they have to march in all crazy with their arms waving wildly ,flipping their head side to side and going full Gorilla mode - with literally every situation.
I see similarities with the Turks here.

Vallrain

Rookie
I'd have pissed myself, and got immediately fired after I started scream laughing at her.

Ever run out of breath from intense laughter and had to force air back in so you don't die, uhhhhhhhHHHHHHH that noise you make after, that high pitched screaming, ooft this is why I don't do customer service 😂.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Hoe my gurrrr! I done seen it all. Just ignore what this nappy haired gibbon is formulating in her mouth and call security or better yet call the police . She’s claiming that the lingerie gave her chlamydia bc her boyfriend doesn’t cheat on her ? Sheboon, first of all it’s not like it’s the store employee fault. She doesn’t try on everything and then puts it on the rack. And I doubt the blonde young lady has chlamydia. Statistically this STD is most prolific in black women. “The rate of reported chlamydia cases among Black females was five times the rate among White females (1,411.1 and 281.7 cases per 100,000 population, respectively. Sep 14, 2020. CDC.gov

Back