fights Stealing in America (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Our silly little white brothers have done the big earring stuff but haven't had a go at the monster lower lip thing yet. Bunch of sissies.

Aussie traditional Aboriginal people (capital A and no use of 'Abo' here as these guys were the original hunter gatherers and fit as fuck and very hard core, not like these quarter breeds today, they had fantastic scaring on their chests. I haven't seen that copied by our modern sissies yet either:\

1672331825730.png
1672331861981.png
1672331959716.png

cuts would have fire ash rubbed in to give the keloid scarring.

These days over weight abos (note small case to indicate fraudulent 'abs' status) daub on some make up and a possum skin cloak, are white as buggery and claim to be totally authentic...
1672332346854-png.646039

1672332322124.png

1672332558023.png

Attachments

• 1672332346854.png
    1672332346854.png
    105.3 KB · Views: 102
  • 1672332476442.png
    1672332476442.png
    60.9 KB · Views: 25

Thrombo

This user was banned
Not a machine gun, just a rifle. Machine guns are fully automatic, which are difficult to get and very expensive. No machine guns made after '86 are allowed for sale to the public. What that guy has is just a semi-auto rifle.

Secondly, it's his box on his porch. He should be able to go get it whrn he wants or leave it sitting there as long as he wants without some douch trying to steal it.
To both points, I stand corrected, thank you.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Another reason why I'm glad I don't have neighbors. Some people who live in neighborhoods have started putting rotten meat, dogshit, whatever in Amazon boxes and leaving it on their stoop for assholes like this.
My friend put a bear trap under a false step on his back porch where he gets deliveries, ended up removing it because 1 its a retarded idea and 2 you apparently can't leave booby traps even for thieves, and if you do and they get injured on one, you're going to prison no matter the state or if they just murdered your whole family or something (like it doesn't ever fall under self defense or anything)

Pachinko

3rd World Country Reviewer
Depends on the state. Might get away with it in Texas or Florida. They have laws called "castle doctrine" which basically allows you to shoot trespassers on your property. In most states you would have to prove you feared for you life.
Nope castle doctrine is different but Texas does have an old southern law that states if you have farms animals on your property, you could legally kill a trespasser that is suspected of stealing an animal (this was at a time when cattle theft was a problem, and every single farm animal was either a profit or source of food) I am no legal expert or attorney.

HughJorgen

Imma KAREN
Not a machine gun, just a rifle. Machine guns are fully automatic, which are difficult to get and very expensive. No machine guns made after '86 are allowed for sale to the public. What that guy has is just a semi-auto rifle.

Secondly, it's his box on his porch. He should be able to go get it whrn he wants or leave it sitting there as long as he wants without some douch trying to steal it.
Thank you for clarifying that. Couldn't have done it better myself. Thank you 👍👍

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
My friend put a bear trap under a false step on his back porch where he gets deliveries, ended up removing it because 1 its a retarded idea and 2 you apparently can't leave booby traps even for thieves, and if you do and they get injured on one, you're going to prison no matter the state or if they just murdered your whole family or something (like it doesn't ever fall under self defense or anything)
I will never understand the laws that protect thieves that shouldn't even be there....but yeah I know they exist.

Back