Proud to be white (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
Where did they cherry pick these little cunts from? There are many proud white people, they are just currently being censored. Soon to change.

I'm proud of MY accomplishments and who I am. I could give fuck all about long lost relatives or ancestors I've never known.
I said I'm not proud of things I had no control over, I didn't say I wasn't proud of anything. I'm proud of plenty. Things that I actually had a hand in.
Did you have control over your birth?

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
1666804061521.png

Denim Chicken

Full-On Rapist
Im with the whole, not proud but definitely not ashamed group. I can't in all seriousness be proud of something I had zero control over, it's like being proud that I have green eyes, super gay- but I also have zero shame about it and don't feel sorry to anybody in the least bit. Let's just be real though, pride is something you take in your work and your accomplishments and things you have earned, not hitting some genetic jackpot.

Kapitän Ghul'

Look at me go.
Im with the whole, not proud but definitely not ashamed group. I can't in all seriousness be proud of something I had zero control over, it's like being proud that I have green eyes, super gay- but I also have zero shame about it and don't feel sorry to anybody in the least bit. Let's just be real though, pride is something you take in your work and your accomplishments and things you have earned, not hitting some genetic jackpot.
You earned those "badges" or "metals" proud if them?

Milokliz

Rookie

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
To each their own, but to forget or ignore one's ancestory is aikin to being a stream without a source, or a tree without roots.

I am just American. My family didn't have an traditions they passed down, or anything else. So it would be disingenuous to be proud of something I have zero connection to.

14ZombiE88

The one you were warned about.
I am just American. My family didn't have an traditions they passed down, or anything else. So it would be disingenuous to be proud of something I have zero connection to.
Fair enough, you've never wanted to trace your roots?

Back