Proud to be white (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Kapitän Ghul'

Like a retard in the night.
I don't understand being proud, or ashamed, of anything you have absolutely no control over. I'm not "proud" I am white, but I'm not guilty or ashamed that I'm white either. Its like being "proud" that you're short or tall, or wear size 7 shoes. its stupid.
You aren't proud of anything. Nothing? Something you made, did, family?

14ZombiE88

The one you were warned about.
I don't understand being proud, or ashamed, of anything you have absolutely no control over. I'm not "proud" I am white, but I'm not guilty or ashamed that I'm white either. Its like being "proud" that you're short or tall, or wear size 7 shoes. its stupid.
I don't understand not being proud of who you are, and where you came from. Take pride in your ancestory and work to continue to build your peoples and your culture up.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
I don't understand not being proud of who you are, and where you came from. Take pride in your ancestory and work to continue to build your peoples and your culture up.
I'm proud of MY accomplishments and who I am. I could give fuck all about long lost relatives or ancestors I've never known.

You aren't proud of anything. Nothing? Something you made, did, family?
I said I'm not proud of things I had no control over, I didn't say I wasn't proud of anything. I'm proud of plenty. Things that I actually had a hand in.

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
I wonder if I had Godlike powers and I offered to turn any of those black people white or the white people black would any of them accept the offer?

14ZombiE88

The one you were warned about.
I'm proud of MY accomplishments and who I am. I could give fuck all about long lost relatives or ancestors I've never known.

I said I'm not proud of things I had no control over, I didn't say I wasn't proud of anything. I'm proud of plenty. Things that I actually had a hand in.
To each their own, but to forget or ignore one's ancestory is aikin to being a stream without a source, or a tree without roots.

Back