Proud to be white (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Fair enough, you've never wanted to trace your roots?
Honestly no, because whatever happened generations before me has nothing to do with me now. I make my own choices in the now, I am responsible for what actions I take. Something black people will never understand as they blame all of their problems on slavery that happened 200 years ago. The Japanese were put in camps during WW2. That's a lot more recent than slavery. But you don't see Japanese Americans walking around blaming anything on the fact that we basically held their innocent relatives as prisoners and ripped them out of their lives. If everyone just concentrated on what they themselves were doing right here, right now, and whether or not that was the right thing, the world would be a better place.

Watcher in The Water

Rotten, Goregasm & Bestgore Veteran
Ohhh the internalised white guilt has been marinated perfectly in these ppl . How can you not be proud to be white ? The most peaceful places int he world are white and also those same countries invented everything you love or need in this life .

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
Haha just not in America
View attachment 626126
Only thing I'm ashamed of is these people who call themselves white. I'm tired of watching these pussies let the media gaslight them into feeling bad for something neither they or any of their recent ancestors did. The past is the past for a reason. But you learn from it not dwell on it. But sadly niggers are, in the same respect, gaslighted into thinking they and their family were "oppressed" in any way shape, form or fashion. If you're oppressed these days it's your own fault. It's a classic case of divide and conquer. Make the citizens hate each other and fight among each other and you can get them to do what you want. Been going on the entire history of mankind.

Ferdie

Fresh Meat
if you are proud to be white why most white people using tanning cream and let the sun burn their skins??? just asking....

Ferdie

Fresh Meat
Does being a tan white person make you less white?
yes because when you say white person it means to their color. when youre using tanning method it means you don't like your white color. white is a color tan is also a color there is a big difference between tan color and white color. even if you're a color blind you can spot the difference.

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
yes because when you say white person it means to their color. when youre using tanning method it means you don't like your white color. white is a color tan is also a color there is a big difference between tan color and white color. even if you're a color blind you can spot the difference.
Ok. Lemme rephrase. Does it make one any less Caucasian if they are tan?
Is Oprah less off a black person than Wesley snipes because she is lighter?

GEE3

A dude, playing a dude, disguised as anotha dude.
Ugh they are so weak and pathetic, be proud of yourself no matter what ffs
Agreed, Dolly. Get rid of them. There are so many pathetic whites now. Kissing black people's shoes and shit because they are so so sorry about what happened in America to black Americans. Wait until they find out about other major historical wrongs that have happened outside of the United States and didn't involve black people.

NoConvexity

l e v e l
You can't take pride in something you didn't achieve.

And nether of the people in this video are white or black. Different shades of brown and tan.

I'm Asian and I find it very strange that white people aren't proud of their own culture. It's the norm in basically everywhere other culture on earth

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
🤨👍🤨👍🤨👍🤨👍🤨👍🤨👍

Key words spoken by the blonde woman...

I am not proud of things done in the PAST ....

She should not feel guilt or any emotion as what occurred 400 years ago was done by others.

I am not proud J.F. Kennedy was killed either as it was a terrible occurence.
Yet I do not feel hate or resentment toward anyone who went to Russia either.
Or those who have rifles.

Back