Serious Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Ending 50 Years Of Federal Abortion Rights (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Darkgrimmoire

Fresh Meat
Abortion.was never a right to begin with. The federal govt handed the power back to the states where it belongs also they will not federally fund abortion. This bullshit is a power stunt to get idiots to vote democratic

14ZombiE88

The one you were warned about.
Why would I wonder about that? I know the racist history of this county.

So how did your daughter go from 11th grade back in Feb to now 19 in nursing school? I'm sure it's hard to keep the bullshit straight.
Yea well, that's what happens when you fuck around and fail a grade, and haven't you heard, you can take college courses while you're still in high school.
Now

Now you need vasectomy. 6 kids are too much
I did, twice because the first 1 didn't work, it's how I ended at 6.

14ZombiE88

So you're saying she's a 19 year old junior that failed homeschooling, and she's taking college courses... and you've had two snips. šŸ˜†

Keep talking
Easier to attack people on a personal level than defend your shit stance on the argument huh?

Abortion.was never a right to begin with. The federal govt handed the power back to the states where it belongs also they will not federally fund abortion. This bullshit is a power stunt to get idiots to vote democratic
It should be at the individual level, not the state level you stupid cuck. You fags in America would rather be screwed over at a small government level than have freedom at the federal level. Watching America fall is actually pretty fun.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Aside from Trump winning the election in 2016 (and either Trump or DeSantis winning in 2024), the Supreme Court shit-canning "Roe v Wade" has to be the best and most satisfying trigger of left-wing degenerates that's ever occurred.

I had a good laugh on Friday morning...a good, hearty, satisfying, knee-slapping laugh.

laughing.gif

Regards,
-Ward

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Late term abortion has and always will be the problem how stupid/lazy/niggerish do you have to be to take 7-9 months to figure out a coathanger. The only reason for abortion that late in the game is your own mental defect.

mrln

silent ghost
I can't be the only one who finds this completely obvious and hilarious?
the govt knows what buttons to press
I dont care about abortion. I dont have vagina
in more ways than one! :lol:
A little backstory, I am adopted, given up becore I was born. As I understand it my birth mother was going to abort me, but was talked out of it by her mother and aunts. I myself had shit parents, whom I have nothing to do with as an adult and I got a girl pregenant whrn I was 15. I stepped up and to PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for my actions, I transfered to an alternative school (public half day school usually reserved for tro so I could get a job in the afternoons She wanted to abort and I talked her out of it, my daughter is now 19 and training to be an RN.
kudos. "stepping up" is a rarity

Last edited:

14ZombiE88

kudos. "stepping up" is a rarity
Thanks, I felt it was the right thing to do. I didn't mention any of it for admiration or praise, though. Point was my oldest and I might not even be here because of abortion, and anyone can make the decision to hold themselves accountable for the choices they make. There is a saying we have in racing, "you gotta pay to play". I think it fits in this scenario as well, if your gonna fuck, you better be aware that even birth control, condoms, and even vasectomies while safer aren't a guarantee.

I don't agree with abortion, except for specific reasons like rape, incest, or mortal danger to the mother. I don't think it's the governments (at any level) job to tell us what we can and can't do. I don't think it should get any government funding as "healthcare", especially planned parenthood, that organization is crooked as fuck.

Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one and most of 'em stink. Mine's no different I guess, sure does rile a few people up!

Silcedx

Peel the flesh slowly
The states barely have the means to produce formula for the spawns living now. Failing to provide any sense of security of education and housing or any positives. This will cause great amount of poverty and limit the little resources the US is facing.

Most concerning is the access women/youth need to abort forced pregnancies/ embryos that show characteristics of developmental impairment / life threatening factors.

Abortions because you can't keep your legs closed and fuck carelessly should be stripped away.

mrln

silent ghost
Thanks, I felt it was the right thing to do. I didn't mention any of it for admiration or praise, though. Point was my oldest and I might not even be here because of abortion, and anyone can make the decision to hold themselves accountable for the choices they make. There is a saying we have in racing, "you gotta pay to play". I think it fits in this scenario as well, if your gonna fuck, you better be aware that even birth control, condoms, and even vasectomies while safer aren't a guarantee.

I don't agree with abortion, except for specific reasons like rape, incest, or mortal danger to the mother. I don't think it's the governments (at any level) job to tell us what we can and can't do. I don't think it should get any government funding as "healthcare", especially planned parenthood, that organization is crooked as fuck.

Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one and most of 'em stink. Mine's no different I guess, sure does rile a few people up!
i have the same belief on the matter as you.
it shouldnt be used as a form of b.c.except for those reasons you mentioned.

now we have the stated where its legal. and we just might start seeing an influx of "transplants" as well. not because these people might want an abortion. they might even be fixed or past having kids time in their reproductive life. but moving to these states just on the principal of it all! who knows...?

Mike638

NewbieX
... but the act of War, is ok....
My opinion is that NO MAN should have a say on this matter. ZERO SAY.
Soon enough this world gunna be so massively Pussified that Jerking off will be considered murder. A Sperm must be "alive", it swims to the egg from some balls......So don't buss into a sock, or in the shower.... or on titties... the list goes on and on and on....
I don't think the point of stopping abortion is that they care about babies, i would see it as a way to stop degeneracy and the spread of feminism

mrln

silent ghost
wait n see within the next 10-20 yrs the effect this is going to have. if not,sooner.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
The states barely have the means to produce formula for the spawns living now. Failing to provide any sense of security of education and housing or any positives. This will cause great amount of poverty and limit the little resources the US is facing.

Most concerning is the access women/youth need to abort forced pregnancies/ embryos that show characteristics of developmental impairment / life threatening factors.

Abortions because you can't keep your legs closed and fuck carelessly should be stripped away.
Actually they do have the means. There was no problem with formula production until the government manufactured the problem. The shortage is intentional.

Back