Serious Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Ending 50 Years Of Federal Abortion Rights (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ZackTheSerialKiller

Soulbond & Husband
Ah, wife and I heard about this a bit. Rachel doesn't want children and has made it clear that if she at all got pregnant for whatever reason that she will get an abortion. She could care less if it's considered "murder". She ain't having a damn human child.

Why don't you change this around and say Supreme Court overturned Roe V Wade ending 50 years of murdering babies!!! Abortion=murder should not be a right!!!
The hard right tards are pushing the Night of Rage. They're planning to dress like antifa, set stuff on fire, and then say blm did it.

If the constitution doesn't recognize our autonomy then maybe we shouldn't pay taxes. I don't believe they understand just how many new poor brown voters they created.
I guarantee you were one of the idiots pushing the vaccine on people!!! Stupid libtard!!!
The hard right tards are pushing the Night of Rage. They're planning to dress like antifa, set stuff on fire, and then say blm did it.

If the constitution doesn't recognize our autonomy then maybe we shouldn't pay taxes. I don't believe they understand just how many new poor brown voters they created.
I guarantee you were one of the idiots pushing the vaccine on people!!! Stupid libtard!!!

Ivan Drago

ÜBER APOCA ZEALOT
This user was banned
Why don't you change this around and say Supreme Court overturned Roe V Wade ending 50 years of murdering babies!!! Abortion=murder should not be a right!!!

It's much faster to copy and paste the title. :D

mrln

silent ghost
this could also be yet another diversion of whats happening behind closed doors thats worse than this. this is probably a "trial run" by the govt to see the reactions of people for what matters to them.
i know it sounds conspiracy. but i dont trust the govt. bottom line.

Fact21

Machine
Whereas before it was up to the individual. Don't bitch and moan about "too much gubermint" when you're literally arguing in favor of government interference.

You say you want to teach your kids "the truth", and then spew a bunch of your own backwards personal beliefs. Thankfully I have friends with parents like you, they usually just try to spend as much time away from their parents as they can.
You absolutely make no sense….SCOTUS are UNELECTED officials…..abortion is not in the constitution, it’s not a protected right so, it should be left to the states to decide…..and who chooses the ELECETED officials in states? The people do…..

mrln

silent ghost
Screenshot 2022-06-26 at 20.19.20.jpg

You absolutely make no sense….SCOTUS are UNELECTED officials…..abortion is not in the constitution, it’s not a protected right so, it should be left to the states to decide…..and who chooses the ELECETED officials in states? The people do…..
No, I mean a person should be able to decide for themselves if they get an abortion or not. You saying "it isn't a right" doesn't address what I'm saying, it just shows me another freedom that your shit hole country doesn't have.

No, I mean a person should be able to decide for themselves if they get an abortion or not. You saying "it isn't a right" doesn't address what I'm saying, it just shows me another freedom that your shit hole country doesn't have.
Listen dumbfuck.... nobody has a 'right' to create a life then tear it to pieces. Fuck yourself you bitch made, feminist worshipping piece of human bitch shit.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Least we get a laugh...
Check this out...

Here's a couple of nutters...enjoy their reaction to the ruling...

Last edited:

Fact21

Machine
Are you not understanding anything? Abortion isn’t banned…YOU CAN STILL KILL THE UNBORN WHENEVER YOU WANT…..what is there not to understand. If a woman wants an abortion, go to a state that allows them….plain and simple…..there are like 30-states that allow abortion up to full term……my shit hole country…..😂😂😂😂

Are you not understanding anything? Abortion isn’t banned…YOU CAN STILL KILL THE UNBORN WHENEVER YOU WANT…..what is there not to understand. If a woman wants an abortion, go to a state that allows them….plain and simple…..there are like 30-states that allow abortion up to full term……my shit hole country…..😂😂😂😂
And I'm saying that abortion shouldn't even be a thing that the state gets a say in in the first place. No state should ban, or be allowed to ban the practice of abortion within its borders.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
And I'm saying that abortion shouldn't even be a thing that the state gets a say in in the first place. No state should ban, or be allowed to ban the practice of abortion within its borders.
I'm glad you don't live in America. We have enough imbeciles already. If we choose to permit murder, why limit it to infants? I'd really prefer to kill cunts like you...

Fact21

Machine
You have the mind set of a 2-year old….
I'm glad you don't live in America. We have enough imbeciles already. If we choose to permit murder, why limit it to infants? I'd really prefer to kill cunts like you...
Well said my friend…..finally, someone with a logical response and a brain that works👍🇺🇸

You have the mind set of a 2-year old….

Well said my friend…..finally, someone with a logical response and a brain that works👍🇺🇸
The fact that you literally can't comprehend what I'm saying clear as day 4 times now says more about you than me.

Back