Syria: Death/Destruction (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Aleppo, Syria, January 29, 2013.

Over 80 men (aged 20-35) found shot dead and dumped in a canal.

Set 1.

mass-execution-eighty-men1-Aleppo-Syria-jan29-13.jpg

mass-execution-eighty-men2-Aleppo-Syria-jan29-13.jpg

mass-execution-eighty-men3-Aleppo-Syria-jan29-13.jpg

mass-execution-eighty-men4-Aleppo-Syria-jan29-13.jpg

bowhaze

Zeitgeist
great photos, thanks for the upload!
those corpses caught me somehow. some of them are looking so "unreal", like dolls, maybe because of the washed of gore :-_^:

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
They scream Allah Ackbar all the time because they are wahabit, which is extremist sunnis. Their leaders are crazy people who call to rape and murder people.
For them, women are here to satisfy the sexual need of the warriors and to boost their vitality. They consider themselves are pure people.

I don't have the video of Adnan Arur, who is the spiritual leader of what we call FSA, but he said that the warriors have the rights to take care of the +16 years old alawite girls, and to cut in pieces alawite men and feed the dogs with their flesh.

They are selfish people because they fight with the idea that they will have the paradise for their jihad, be they dead or alive at the end.

They terrorize people because they kill the scientists, the journalist to bring the country down. They also burn the cereal to create starvation, they break Oil rafinery in Syria to bring it in Turkey. And of course they are they behead people in front of cameras.
For starters:

1. Keep your racist/hate propaganda shit outta this thread. This is a Gore Images thread...not a thread for voicing racism or for posting videos to meet your cause. Where are the forum Mods?
2. You want to talk racism? Then take your beef to the FLH. This thread is neutral...no sides taken and no racism/hate towards one side or the other. Where are the forum Mods?
3. Go derail some other thread. Where are the forum Mods?

In the FLH you can post all the bullshit that you want and then some. And in the FLH I don't have to wonder where the frig the Mods are, ffs.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
All of the Assad family, not just Bashar, were born with the "al-Assad" surname, women included. Bashar's original family surname was "al-Wahhish". Bashar's great-great-grandfather (Sulayman al-Wahhish) was called "wahhish" by the locals, which meant "wild beast." Bashar's great-grandfather (Ali Sulayman al-Wahhish) then changed the family surname to "al-Assad" because the locals called him "the lion". Confusing...

Centuries back, the Arabic word "Assad" (technically spelled "Asad") meant "Lion of God" when combined with "ollah/ullah", ie: Asadullah.

And don't forget, Bashar is a Shia Muslim (on the Alawite side) and a member of the Ba'ath party. The neo-nazi's hate Jews, but I didn't know that they are no longer anti-Muslim. Or maybe they're just becoming more selective: Sunnis are the bad ones and the Shia are the good ones?

Your statement is as confusing as what I posted about Bashar's family surname.

:confused:

I don't have a problem with Muslims that stay in their own countries. In fact, I don't see a reason why we can't be friendly with them.

Jews on the other hand are like a giant octopus, wrapping its greedy tentacles around the entire planet, but I won't get into that in this thread.

The reason I don't like some Muslims but do like others is the fact that some Muslim countries (like Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, etc) are allies of the Jews & the West. Not their people, but their Governments. Countries like Syria and Iran tell the Jews and the West where to shove it.

Oh, and I'm not a neo-Nazi.

Does that help you at all?

--

And to your above post about the canal massacre, I have to say I'd blame the FSA (without looking at evidence). SAA has nothing to gain from things like this, while the FSA does. Just like how they want to use gas on civilians and blame it on Assad.

ALLCAPS

NewbieX
There has been a subtle change in the reaction of the people to the carnage since the war began. The early pictures were full of terror and disbelief in peoples faces. There seems to be a certain resignation and weariness with Syrians now. The goregrish effect? Desensitized to the violence and blood?

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
I don't have a problem with Muslims that stay in their own countries. In fact, I don't see a reason why we can't be friendly with them.

Jews on the other hand are like a giant octopus, wrapping its greedy tentacles around the entire planet, but I won't get into that in this thread.

The reason I don't like some Muslims but do like others is the fact that some Muslim countries (like Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, etc) are allies of the Jews & the West. Not their people, but their Governments. Countries like Syria and Iran tell the Jews and the West where to shove it.

Oh, and I'm not a neo-Nazi.

Does that help you at all?
--
And to your above post about the canal massacre, I have to say I'd blame the FSA (without looking at evidence). SAA has nothing to gain from things like this, while the FSA does. Just like how they want to use gas on civilians and blame it on Assad.
Nope...that didn't help me at all. You're still contradicting yourself. But, all of this does make for a good discussion/debate and we should still open up a thread in the FLH to hash it over.

Slainte,
:beer:

For starters:

1. Keep your racist/hate propaganda shit outta this thread. This is a Gore Images thread...not a thread for voicing racism or for posting videos to meet your cause. Where are the forum Mods?
2. You want to talk racism? Then take your beef to the FLH. This thread is neutral...no sides taken and no racism/hate towards one side or the other. Where are the forum Mods?
3. Go derail some other thread. Where are the forum Mods?

In the FLH you can post all the bullshit that you want and then some. And in the FLH I don't have to wonder where the frig the Mods are, ffs.
As much as I agree with you...why is racism considered as bad as murder or anything that is shown at this site. Or why does it bother you so? This site is filled with at least 39% Nazi/racist scum I thought you'd be used to it. Also we have mods?

Back