Syria: Death/Destruction (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Wombat

The original Cereal Killer.
This user was banned
For starters:

1. Keep your racist/hate propaganda shit outta this thread. This is a Gore Images thread...not a thread for voicing racism or for posting videos to meet your cause. Where are the forum Mods?
2. You want to talk racism? Then take your beef to the FLH. This thread is neutral...no sides taken and no racism/hate towards one side or the other. Where are the forum Mods?
3. Go derail some other thread. Where are the forum Mods?

In the FLH you can post all the bullshit that you want and then some. And in the FLH I don't have to wonder where the frig the Mods are, ffs.
Never seen you do that to that ARyan guy,what that guy said is fact and not an opinion.

offmanzi

Fresh Meat
Abu Dhar killed in Idlib, Taftanaz, in clash with the 17th brigade

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...70541416.72101.294762993878697&type=1&theater

320531_548354595186201_125719249_n.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
As much as I agree with you...why is racism considered as bad as murder or anything that is shown at this site. Or why does it bother you so? This site is filled with at least 39% Nazi/racist scum I thought you'd be used to it. Also we have mods?
Racist comments/replies/etc. are supposed to be kept in the FLH, not in open threads. If I see someone start to post their racist agenda in any of the threads I've started (I'm not a SupMod here anymore so I can't help the other members' threads) then I'm going to say something about it because if I don't then others jump in, shit starts, it gets worse, and then whole thread ends up getting derailed.

That 39% might be a low guesstimate. As for Mods? I can't speak for them - they do what they do or don't do.

Cheers :)

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
It's been a while since I've added content to this one. I have loads of images but just haven't gotten around to getting them ready to post.

This set took place in Damascus on Jan. 30, 2013 as the FSA moved in to take the airport. A group of FSA fighters are in an alleyway when a Syrian Army sniper scoped them and shot one of them.

1. All good - waiting to engage their enemy.
fighting28-Damascus-Syria-jan30-13.jpg

2. Bam. One is hit by a snipers bullet.
fighting29-Damascus-Syria-jan30-13.jpg

3. The second dude seems to be praying that he's not next in the snipers scope.
fighting30-Damascus-Syria-jan30-13.jpg

4. FSA fighters move in to get the wounded man out of the range of fire. He didn't survive.
fighting31-Damascus-Syria-jan30-13.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
This set also deals with the dangers of snipers.

The man running towards the camera was reported to be a civilian who was shot twice on a street in Aleppo on Oct. 20, 2012.

Set 47

1. Man sprints for cover after taking a sniper bullet to the stomach.
fighting67-1of5-Aleppo-Syria-oct20-12.jpg

2. A second bullet hits the man in the back and he goes down.
fighting68-2of5-Aleppo-Syria-oct20-12.jpg

fighting69-3of5-Aleppo-Syria-oct20-12.jpg

4. Risking their own lives, FSA fighters try to get the man off the road and out of the snipers range.
fighting70-4of5-Aleppo-Syria-oct20-12.jpg

5. The man is carried away from the street by several FSA fighters. He died shortly afterwards.
fighting71-5of5-Aleppo-Syria-oct20-12.jpg

Last edited:

GoreErectus

Forum Veteran
No. 3 says it all. That is what a gunshot wound does to you, it puts you in shock instantly if it doesn't kill you. Guns are very effective immobilizing and killing machines.

datdutchguy

putting bags over heads.
Short Bussed
lol rip war fighters i dont give a fuck and enjoy watching you people die...great post once again

Back