bizarre Taking Down An Arab In Birmingham (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jon N.

Forum Veteran

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Fuckin pussy ass British police with no guns. If this was in the states that goat fucker would have been instantly wasted.

At least two of them were armed with assault weapons. The UK police just donā€™t fire them as quickly (too much paperwork if they do šŸ˜‚).

E8A232A6-AB34-4E72-8DD8-2A9A22853A9C.jpeg

Stoned.toilet.clogger

Where's my cake Bedelia....
At least two of them were armed with assault weapons. The UK police just donā€™t fire them as quickly (too much paperwork if they do šŸ˜‚).

View attachment 608141
Cops Here in Canda rarely ever shoot anyone. The last time the cops shot someone in my city was 2 years ago, and I dont remember hearing of a time before that at all actually. I'm sure it's probably happened a few times tho. Not daily like the US.

Fuckin pussy ass British police with no guns. If this was in the states that goat fucker would have been instantly wasted.
and there really lies the problem with USA police and their guns - they are the pussies - very often i see them shoot people with just a stick..... but i do hope the RoofArab got hurt quite a bit..mind you - they need to Nuke Birminhgam to be free of these smelly inbred rats

Morry27

Lurker
It was a general statement about British police. Take the dildo out your ass and calm down.
Yeah whatever, maybe you could take it out ? I wonder- and this is a genuine question, do Americans realise thereā€™s no such thing as British police ? The home nations ( Wales and England combine) and have a joint police force and have their own legal system Scotland where I am proudly from has a VERY different legal system and laws and police force as does Northern Ireland. Just a small golden nugget for you to use at the next quiz night. Itā€™s a bit like me commenting on a Mexico or Canada shooting and trashing American police as a result. Anyway have a good afternoon amigo ! (I assume itā€™s afternoon?)

Fartblossum

Lurker
Back