bizarre Taking Down An Arab In Birmingham (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
View attachment 608134
View attachment 608136

Fuck that taser. The only way to treat those ignorant cunts is WITH A FUCKIN BULLET!!!!!!! Fuck Allah and all his followers. Fuck Muslims. Fuck them towel head motherfuckers. Fuck em all

WWYD if you woke up to the sound of someone shouting "ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH" outside your window. Would you...
A) Shit your pants?
B) Open the window and whoop his ass?
C) Join in and accept Allah?
D) Assume that the rooster must've converted to Islam and go about your day as normal?

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
It seems silly to me for any police force not to have guns on them at all times. How do you stop a dangerous person without weapons?
Seems to work, though, so maybe I'm just ignorant about things over there.

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
Can I just set something straight here, Arabs live in deserts, Paki's live in Birmingham. In the UK you seldom hear someone say "Oh look, there's an Arab bastard" but just about every minute of every day you will hear the expression "Oh look, there's a Paki bastard"...... well you will if you happen to be anywhere near me throughout the day.

fatrob

Rookie
Here in USA that Mohamed Muppet would have been neutralized at the 20 second mark on 1st video, police would be justified in taking this muppets life with bonus, 2 weeks off for bereavement, raises, and a BBQ fund raiser for their legal defense funds!!

Back