Testimony from victims of that freak/paedo Gary Glitter (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SimmonS

SS Teutonic knights templar
Victim of convicted paedophile Gary Glitter reveals her mental torment

ONE of Gary Glitter’s victims fears no man will ever want her now.

Gary-Glitter-paedo-438105.jpg

JAILED: Gary Glitter was jailed in February for child abuse [REX]

She broke a decade-long silence to say: “No-one will ever love me when they know what he did to me.”

The Vietnamese girl, who was just 11 when paedo Glitter attacked her, revealed how she suffers from depression.

Now 21, she said: “I cry out in my sleep almost every night, I dream it is happening again.

“I have nightmares about it all the time and I need to take pills to eat.”

Glitter, 70, faced the death penalty in Vietnam but paid victims’ families to spare his life.

The girl was one of two youngsters he was convicted of abusing while living in the seaside resort of Vung Tao in 2006 – but for the lesser charge of child abuse instead of child rape.

Source: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/438105/Gary-Glitter-mental-torment

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
They also ran in the same circles, the bbc and the music industry. It was a pedo ring.
I also believe that this thing is bigger than its portrayed. Those poor child victims are left scarred and messed up mentally. It's like an institution, not a new thing, they probably been in this for decades.

Last edited:

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I also believe that this thing is bigger than its portrayed. Those poor child victims are left scarred and messed up mentally. It's like an institution, not a new thing, they probably been in this for decades.

I've always though that too, it's bigger than those three guys.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/490169/Dando-alarm-paedophile-ring-BBC

The friend and retired BBC worker said the late Crimewatch host was told DJs, celebrities and other staff were involved in organised abuse.
But the anonymous source says “no one wanted to know” when Miss Dando raised concerns about the alleged ring and other sexual abuse claims at the BBC.
She is said to have passed a file to senior management in the mid-1990s, but they never carried out an investigation.
The 37-year-old TV presenter was shot dead on April 26, 1999, on the doorstep of her home in west London. The crime remains unsolved.
The source said: “I don’t recall the names of all the stars now and don’t want to implicate anyone, but Jill said they were surprisingly big names.

SimmonS

SS Teutonic knights templar
Supposeedly Rolf gets out in 2020. Apparently his sentence is only 20 years:
Rolf Harris has written a "disgusting" song from his prison cell, attacking the women whose lives he ruined, according to The Mail on Sunday.

The lyrics are contained in a letter the disgraced children's entertainer sent from Category C Stafford Prison to someone close to him, it is claimed.

Harris' friend is said to have been so appalled by its contents, he decided to hand it to the paper.

In the letter, the convicted paedophile displays no remorse for his crimes, and brands his victims as money-grabbing mercenaries.

He describes the women as "woodworms" who have "climbed up out of the woodwork from 40 years ago".

The 84-year-old says he plans to record the song "the moment I get out" - and envisages a "country rock sound with a heavy back beat".

Harris, who was jailed for six years in 2014 for 12 indecent assaults on girls, aged between seven and 19, believes he will get parole "towards the end of 2017".
Source: http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world...victims-in-prison-song/ar-BBl6qSq?ocid=AARDHP

Back