The Female Serial Killer Thread (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

p4irs

totally shitposter, with Dunning–Kruger effect
Martha Wise. victims = 3
amd_justice-art10-7.jpg

Born in 1885, by age 40 Martha Wise was an impoverished widow, living alone on a farm near Medina, Ohio. She fell in love with Walter Johns, a man much younger than herself, but members of her family were blunt in their denunciation of the May-October romance, heaping ridicule on Martha for her "cradle-robbing." Furious at her mother's nagging, Martha poisoned the old lady on New Year's Day 1925, waiting a month before she silenced her uncle and aunt, Fred and Lily Geinke, with a double dose of arsenic.

Her efforts to annihilate the Geinke family in a single stroke were futile, other members of the clan recovering from grievous illness after several days and taking their suspicions to the local prosecutor. Under questioning, Martha confessed the three murders, but said, "It was the devil who told me to do it. He came to me while I was in the kitchen baking bread. He came to me while I was working in the fields. He followed me everywhere." She also cleared the books on other felonies, with her confessing to a string of burglaries and arson incidents. "I like fires," she explained. "They were red and bright, and I loved to see the flames shooting up into the sky." At Martha's trial, sensational reports described her as the "Borgia of America."

She pled insanity , and Walter Johns helped out with testimony that Martha had "barked like a dog" during sex, but jurors found her sane and guilty of first-degree murder. Sentenced to life imprisonment, she subsequently died in jail.

p4irs

Lydia Sherman. victims = 10​

killers_lydia_sherman.jpg

In the 1870's Lydia Sherman was found to be one of the most cold hearted and successful poisoners to come out of nineteenth century America.
The story begins in the early 1860's. Lydia was married to, ironically enough, a Policeman named Edward Struck. Edward and Lydia Struck had six children, and according to Lydia it had all become too much.
Lydia decided to put an end to any more pregnancy's. She went to the chemist and purchased some Rat Poison. Then, feeling she could perhaps make some money out of her venture, insured her husband's life for a modest sum.
The murder worked, her husband died quickly and nobody suspected a thing. So Lydia went on to insure and murder all six of her children, leaving her rich and free. Lydia was quite a skilled actress, for no one ever thought of her as being anything else than a poor widow.
In 1868, Lydia married Dennis Hurlbrut, a fairly rich farmer from New Haven, Connecticut. It was said by some that he was senile. By the beginning of 1870 Lydia was not only a widow again, but had squandered most of the late Dennis's estate.
In April 1870 Lydia took a job as housekeeper to Nelson Sherman, who having already lost his wife, needed someone to look after his baby son and fourteen year old daughter.
Lydia and Nelson grew close, and finally, he agreed to marry her. To show her gratitude Lydia poisoned, with arsenic, his son and daughter. Neslon Sherman was grief stricken at the loss of his children. He succumbed to a poisoned hot chocolate drink on the 12 May 1871.
This time however Lydia was not so lucky. The local doctor, Dr Beardsly, became suspicious and ordered a second opinion, and then a third. Dr Beardsly's suspicions of poisoning by arsenic were proved correct when the bodies of the Sherman children were exhumed.
Dr Beardsly informed the police, but Lydia had already fled to New York. The police ordered Mrs Sherman's extradition back to Connecticut to face trial.
Lydia Sherman was convicted of second degree murder - due to most of the evidence being circumstantial. She was sentenced to life imprisonment. Lydia Sherman died in Prison on 16 May 1878.

p4irs

Martha Rendell. victims = 3

5426101701131762.jpg

Martha Rendell (10 August 1871 – 6 October 1909) was the last of three women to be hanged in Western Australia. She was convicted of murdering her de facto husband's son, Arthur Morris, in 1908. She was also suspected of killing his two daughters, Annie and Olive by swabbing their throats with hydrochloric acid. Although the children died slow and agonising deaths, they had been treated by a number of doctors during their illness; only one of whom had expressed any doubts on their deaths.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martha_Rendell

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
" .. I am a loner. A destroyed man. A man destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose - TO REVENGE MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide. The society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death penalty." i think i have a new favorite.

RexServantGirlAnnihilator

Serial Killer in Training
Karla Homolka(some consider she wasnt a serial killer, i dont care)
homolka_2005.jpg

Karla Leanne Homolka, also known as Karla Leanne Teale (born 4 May, 1970 in Port Credit, Ontario, Canada), is a Canadian ex-convict who attracted worldwide media attention when she was convicted of manslaughter following a plea bargain in the 1991 rape-murders of two Ontario teenage girls, Leslie Mahaffy and Kristen French, as well as the rape and death of Homolka's sister Tammy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karla_Homolka

I'd love to knock her up, wish I was her man insted of whoever she's with now! I bet shes kinky as fuck!! I bet she's the type who would role play into being one of Paul's victims or even the sis.

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
Karla Holmoka now goes by the name Emily Bordelais and is married and had her 3rd child in 2011! She lives in the Carribean, and believe it or not is A School Teacher!! What A world we live in!!!:confused:

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
Karla Holmoka now goes by the name Emily Bordelais and lives in the Carribean. She is married and had her 3rd child in 2011, believe it or not she is now A School teacher!! Strange world we live in:confused:
Changing your name and location does wonders for your social life.

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
i'm always very happy to hear about female's killing males.
as it is mostly females who are killed and used by males.
i'd rather be killed savagely by a lusty woman then die of old age in bed.

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
i'm always very happy to hear about female's killing males.
as it is mostly females who are killed and used by males.
i'd rather be killed savagely by a lusty woman then die of old age in bed.

Back