fights The kick of death (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SuperNigger

Well Known Member
BOOOHYAHH!! Knocked the old bag of Bones right out of his flip flops

Snapped the Spine then the Neck snapped and finale a nice skull fracture. The Tripple Lindy Snapper maneuver, very nicely executed.
The Kicker has good athletic ability. They should make this a new Olympic Sport.
Decent land and walk away

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
+1. Gutless fuck only attacked from the back.
Listen to THIS asshole, talking about a "gutless attack." 🤣

At least this cowardly little faggot did it one-on-one, and not hiding behind ullegally-constrcuted fences using heavy assault rifles using expensive high-powered scope, while fully dressed in full combat gear and shooting unarmed children, such as a little girl with nothing but a school bag. Or dropping heavy artillery from the sky from a hundred miles away onto elementary schools run by the UN and onto hospitals. Hell, even the RUSSIANS havent butchered as many kids in 2 years, as the Israeli pigs have in a month and a half.

It's why I've switched my "loyalties" in the Russian-Ukraine war to a more neutral stance. Once I realized hypocrites like @Slovak Babe (who apparently put me on ignore! 😆 ) and Biden and Zelensky threw their support behind one of the worst war criminals of this new millennium. And now we have you who also supports a bunch of cowardly baby-killing swine calling this dude in this video a coward!

You either oppose unprovoked and overpowering murdering and cowardly bullshit, or you don't.

Yeah its so cool to kick a senior citizen for no reason. You're an asshole.
Oops! I changed it to "Agree!" You're notification will probably say "Disagreed" with a red X. I changed it to a Green Check. I didn't mean to do the Red X.

Most people on here are rightwingers. I find a shitload of rightwingers with tiny penises who only want to mess with people who can't fight back. And cheer on fucking cowards like the dude in the OP's video. They love to drive huge pickemup trucks with bright headlights while tailgating the fuck out of smaller cars. And anytime I think someone like that behind me wants to fight, I go to pull off on the side of the road to square up like REAL men....and they go squealing their tires and fly right past in a giant black cloud they have to hide behind! Just to also see they have those stupid metal man balls hanging from their hitch like the faggoty little bitches they are! Couldn't pull in behind me so we could go toe-to-toe. Has to hide behind the wheel of a large truck and use a giant black smoke screen to run away like a fucking pussy. 🤣

Last edited:
Listen to THIS asshole, talking about a "gutless attack." 🤣

At least this cowardly little faggot did it one-on-one, and not hiding behind ullegally-constrcuted fences using heavy assault rifles using expensive high-powered scope, while fully dressed in full combat gear and shooting unarmed children, such as a little girl with nothing but a school bag. Or dropping heavy artillery from the sky from a hundred miles away onto elementary schools run by the UN and onto hospitals. Hell, even the RUSSIANS havent butchered as many kids in 2 years, as the Israeli pigs have in a month and a half.

It's why I've switched my "loyalties" in the Russian-Ukraine war to a more neutral stance. Once I realized hypocrites like @Slovak Babe (who apparently put me on ignore! 😆 ) and Biden and Zelensky threw their support behind one of the worst war criminals of this new millennium. And now we have you who also supports a bunch of cowardly baby-killing swine calling this dude in this video a coward!

You either oppose unprovoked and overpowering murdering and cowardly bullshit, or you don't.

Oops! I changed it to "Agree!" You're notification will probably say "Disagreed" with a red X. I changed it to a Green Check. I didn't mean to do the Red X.

Most people on here are rightwingers. I find a shitload of rightwingers with tiny penises who only want to mess with people who can't fight back. And cheer on fucking cowards like the dude in the OP's video. They love to drive huge pickemup trucks with bright headlights while tailgating the fuck out of smaller cars. And anytime I think someone like that behind me wants to fight, I go to pull off on the side of the road to square up like REAL men....and they go squealing their tires and fly right past in a giant black cloud they have to hide behind! Just to also see they have those stupid metal man balls hanging from their hitch like the faggoty little bitches they are! Couldn't pull in behind me so we could go toe-to-toe. Has to hide behind the wheel of a large truck and use a giant black smoke screen to run away like a fucking pussy. 🤣
For fucks sake! You must be a desperate shit stain to find a post of mine from weeks back and attempt a roasting. For a dude that constantly harps on about right wingers, it suggests some far left, unfulfilled homoerotic desires on your side to be dominated and satisfied by manly men. Dude, just admit it and feel better. No judgement. Peace out.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
For fucks sake! You must be a desperate shit stain to find a post of mine from weeks back and attempt a roasting. For a dude that constantly harps on about right wingers, it suggests some far left, unfulfilled homoerotic desires on your side to be dominated and satisfied by manly men. Dude, just admit it and feel better. No judgement. Peace out.
You LITERALLY just recently the last few days just contradicted yourself from your stance only a few weeks ago! Did you REALLY change your viewpoint that drastically and that quickly?

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
Brazil: No Amble Zone

He was an ambling miracle to still be upright there in the first place! Using Gore Math 101, where Da Silva or Dos Santos years multiplied by 2.5 equals regular clinical life instance time or CLIT, we get (DSY)2.5=CLIT or in this case, 62(2.5)=155. Don't worry. You won't be quizzed on this. You should all know it by now, though.

johdoe

NewbieX
BOOOHYAHH!! Knocked the old bag of Bones right out of his flip flops

Snapped the Spine then the Neck snapped and finale a nice skull fracture. The Tripple Lindy Snapper maneuver, very nicely executed.
The Kicker has good athletic ability. They should make this a new Olympic Sport.
Cringe

Back