Things that make you go hmmmm.... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Device420

Rookie
Have you ever noticed that most serial killers are normally known by first and last name but, most assassins are known by first middle and last?
Lee Harvey Oswald
James Wilkes Booth
Mark David Chapman

Ted Bundy
Ed Gein
Jeffrey Dahmer

I wonder why that is. Notice I said most because there are always exceptions. Does anyone know why this is?

Theseus

King Of Athens
165B23D8-1525-49DF-82F4-53D4FCF1C970.jpeg

fromHELL

Rookie
and serial killers use the heads of their victims to give them blowjobs where as assassins just aim for the heads, fire, and move on with life. clingy versus on the road again mofos type shit

i totally feel ya.. but not in a physical way not that there is anything wrong with that to be clear. i don't wanna be cancelled online

IExist

I exist
Why do serial killers get the cool names and assassins just get called by their real names?

Green River Killer
The Zodiac Killer
Jack the Ripper

There are tons of serial killers, especially those not caught yet, with nicknames, and then we have those guys. Oswald, Booth, Chapman....

Device420

Rookie
Where is OJ
se·ri·al kill·er
noun
a person who commits a series of murders, often with no apparent motive and typically following a characteristic, predictable behavior pattern.

If in fact he did kill them, it would have been a crime of passion not a serial killing.

The term 'serial killings' means a series of three or more killings, not less than one of which was committed within the United States, having common characteristics such as to suggest the reasonable possibility that the crimes were committed by the same actor or actors.

If in fact he did kill them, there were only 2 victims.

Back