murder Three hillbillys guilty in shooting death of black jogger (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

illinois33

Rookie
They almost got away with it except one of them recorded it and was dumb enough to share it. I bet he's regretting that, wasn't even really involved in the first place. As for Arbery I don't know who seriously believes he was simply out for a jog with his long dirty toenails, more like scoping out construction sites for something to steal.
So what did we learn? Did he deserve to be die? Can you shoot a man for your perceived notions of his intent? In the state of Georgia, yes. Just get your story straight and you should be fine.
I dig the dopey look on that dumb redneck's face.
View attachment 558434
And I don't want to hear any fantasies of them getting assraped by Bubba.
typical government protecting the thief nigger.

c14

Lurker
They almost got away with it except one of them recorded it and was dumb enough to share it. I bet he's regretting that, wasn't even really involved in the first place. As for Arbery I don't know who seriously believes he was simply out for a jog with his long dirty toenails, more like scoping out construction sites for something to steal.
So what did we learn? Did he deserve to be die? Can you shoot a man for your perceived notions of his intent? In the state of Georgia, yes. Just get your story straight and you should be fine.
View attachment 558434
Always be the damn hillbillies ☠️

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
This was murder, straight up lynching, hope they rot. If I’m a nigger for not condoning lynchings, then that’s fine with me
Did you see the video? He didn't just shoot the guy. Instead of stopping or running away, Aubrey chose to fight the guy for his gun. At that point it was the duty of the "hillbilly" to not allow his gun to be taken. If you're dumb enough to attack someone wielding a firearm, you deserve to get shot.

SomePeculiarPotato

OneWeirdSpud?
Did you see the video? He didn't just shoot the guy. Instead of stopping or running away, Aubrey chose to fight the guy for his gun. At that point it was the duty of the "hillbilly" to not allow his gun to be taken. If you're dumb enough to attack someone wielding a firearm, you deserve to get shot.
I can agree with that. Idk, if I were to be faced with a gun, I would probably try to get the gun away from me. I mean, I’ve never been in that situation, but if a gun were in my face, I bet I would try to get it out of my POV. Not trying to start an argument; I respect your POV Grand,
But shit, I bet it would be scary to have a gun pointed at your face. Maybe I’m a pussy, but I would try to get that gun out of the sight of my face

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
I can agree with that. Idk, if I were to be faced with a gun, I would probably try to get the gun away from me. I mean, I’ve never been in that situation, but if a gun were in my face, I bet I would try to get it out of my POV. Not trying to start an argument; I respect your POV Grand,
But shit, I bet it would be scary to have a gun pointed at your face. Maybe I’m a pussy, but I would try to get that gun out of the sight of my face
i've had guns in my face a couple of times....
my reflex was to put my hands up

View attachment 558434
A-armed robb-ree in october 2019 is seen prowling around a house under construction at night on security cameras recently installed due to thefts on the poperty. A gun was stolen and multiple people had numerous things stolen, and they formed a neighborhood facebook group around the thefts and they all became aware of a-mud being seen doing that 3 times on camera, and called cops multiple times due to a person not from the nearby area who nobody recognized showing up in conjunction with thousands of dollars of stuff going missing. He was committing thefts at the same time throughout 2019 and 2020 in other areas at multiple convenience stores nearer his home where he would run up to the front, do stretches, run in steal stuff, and run away, earning him the nickname of "the jogger". Cell phone footage shows he was confronted by an employee about it, and cornered by a man who worked at an adjacent truckstop backing the employee up, um-mud started a fight with the truckstop employee rather than talk about his repeated thefts. He also has a list of criminal offenses going back to 2013 when he brought a pistol to a school basketball game, and multiple phonecalls by his mother to the police due to his mental condition which she described as "escalating".
The guy who owned the burglarized under construction house was contacted by a police officer from on-med's town about the incident and told by the officer that if his cameras detect a person again to call the unofficially deputized McMichaels for help. After that unofficial deputization, one of the McMichaels did see achmed going to the site at night, amd he immediately called the cops and a policeman came looking for ahmed because he was believed armed and dangerous.The day the jogger got put down the McMichaels saw amaud running away from said multiple times burglarized site, looking like the guy caught multiple times on camera, with a person pointing to him yelling that that was the thief. The McMichaels chased him via vehicle, pulled up next to him telling him to stop, they just wanted to talk and police were coming, he snarled and ran and remained nonverbal as he had every time he had been confronted about his crimes, they cornered him, he ran at Travis to try and take his gun, and got shot like he fucking deserved. They defended their neighborhood and only got violent or threatening once ahmaud did. Spearchuckers haven't been oppressed in the U.S. in 60 years and the fact they were talking to him for so long and didn't just blast his ass or run him down further proves there was no reason for mudman to think he was gonna get lynched, that's just more disingenuous "PITY AND WORSHIP ME WE DINDU NUFFIN WE STILL OPPRESSED N SHEIT" propaganda. No black has had any good reason to fear lynching outside of africa or the middle east for the better part of a century. Oogabooga was a deranged violent thieving piece of shit who started shit and got hit. The cameraman didn't even help, he just filmed the shit. Arbery deserved it. They did nothing wrong.
Fucking nobody in their right mind will try to fight 3 motherfuckers with guns using their bare hands outside of being held hostage by isis and wanting to get shot instead of tortured.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
It's a good thing for the south when 11 southern white people convict 3 racist white men for lynching. They're going to get lots of big black cock in prison. 😆 Then after that, the black man's family is going to take everything they own, as well as the corrupt police dept. lol Not only that, but the case is so strong they're going up on federal charges too. The father and son will die in jail. The cameraman may see freedom before he dies.

Maybe if you fellow victimized white guys had sent them millions for their defense they may have had a better chance like Kyle. Blame yourselves and open your pocketbook next time.

Ravishing Rick Rude

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
It's a good thing for the south when 11 southern white people convict 3 racist white men for lynching. They're going to get lots of big black cock in prison. 😆 Then after that, the black man's family is going to take everything they own, as well as the corrupt police dept. lol Not only that, but the case is so strong they're going up on federal charges too. The father and son will die in jail. The cameraman may see freedom before he dies.

Maybe if you fellow victimized white guys had sent them millions for their defense they may have had a better chance like Kyle. Blame yourselves and open your pocketbook next time.
I'd watermelon you , but I doubt you even have teeth to eat it

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
When could you find the time between roofing, drinking, bonding with the slants and shitting yourself? Your life seems pretty full.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Something like that.
I'm not sad that you're still kicking, so there's that. Ha

mrln

silent ghost
im glad for them that they got busted for it. rightfully so.
and they will be getting ass raped by bubba.
yay them!

A-armed robb-ree in october 2019 is seen prowling around a house under construction at night on security cameras recently installed due to thefts on the poperty. A gun was stolen and multiple people had numerous things stolen, and they formed a neighborhood facebook group around the thefts and they all became aware of a-mud being seen doing that 3 times on camera, and called cops multiple times due to a person not from the nearby area who nobody recognized showing up in conjunction with thousands of dollars of stuff going missing. He was committing thefts at the same time throughout 2019 and 2020 in other areas at multiple convenience stores nearer his home where he would run up to the front, do stretches, run in steal stuff, and run away, earning him the nickname of "the jogger". Cell phone footage shows he was confronted by an employee about it, and cornered by a man who worked at an adjacent truckstop backing the employee up, um-mud started a fight with the truckstop employee rather than talk about his repeated thefts. He also has a list of criminal offenses going back to 2013 when he brought a pistol to a school basketball game, and multiple phonecalls by his mother to the police due to his mental condition which she described as "escalating".
The guy who owned the burglarized under construction house was contacted by a police officer from on-med's town about the incident and told by the officer that if his cameras detect a person again to call the unofficially deputized McMichaels for help. After that unofficial deputization, one of the McMichaels did see achmed going to the site at night, amd he immediately called the cops and a policeman came looking for ahmed because he was believed armed and dangerous.The day the jogger got put down the McMichaels saw amaud running away from said multiple times burglarized site, looking like the guy caught multiple times on camera, with a person pointing to him yelling that that was the thief. The McMichaels chased him via vehicle, pulled up next to him telling him to stop, they just wanted to talk and police were coming, he snarled and ran and remained nonverbal as he had every time he had been confronted about his crimes, they cornered him, he ran at Travis to try and take his gun, and got shot like he fucking deserved. They defended their neighborhood and only got violent or threatening once ahmaud did. Spearchuckers haven't been oppressed in the U.S. in 60 years and the fact they were talking to him for so long and didn't just blast his ass or run him down further proves there was no reason for mudman to think he was gonna get lynched, that's just more disingenuous "PITY AND WORSHIP ME WE DINDU NUFFIN WE STILL OPPRESSED N SHEIT" propaganda. No black has had any good reason to fear lynching outside of africa or the middle east for the better part of a century. Oogabooga was a deranged violent thieving piece of shit who started shit and got hit. The cameraman didn't even help, he just filmed the shit. Arbery deserved it. They did nothing wrong.
Fucking nobody in their right mind will try to fight 3 motherfuckers with guns using their bare hands outside of being held hostage by isis and wanting to get shot instead of tortured.
Also in the legal right, it was another PR and preventative arrest like Chauvin who also did nothing wrong. Riots would've been even angrier, more widespread, and more severe if they didn't appease the apes. Fucking armed black panthers at the doors outside the courtroom just like there were federal agents waiting for Chauvin to arrest him anyway if found not guilty:
GA §17-4-60 Grounds for arrest
GA - Official Code of Georgia Annotated
TITLE 17. CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
CHAPTER 4. ARREST OF PERSONS
ARTICLE 4. ARREST BY PRIVATE PERSONS §17-4-60 .
Grounds for arrest
A private person may arrest an offender if the offense is committed in his presence or within his immediate knowledge . If the offense is a felony and the offender is escaping or attempting to escape , a private person may arrest him upon reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion .

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Life plus 30 for the father and son, and life for the videographer. That's not even including the federal case against them. The DOJ presented the mother with a 30 year plea deal for the three admitting their hate. She said no she wants a federal trial.

mrln

silent ghost
Life plus 30 for the father and son, and life for the videographer. That's not even including the federal case against them. The DOJ presented the mother with a 30 year plea deal for the three admitting their hate. She said no she wants a federal trial.
father and son got life w/o parole and dude recording got 30yrs with parole.

Back