murder Three hillbillys guilty in shooting death of black jogger (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
father and son got life w/o parole and dude recording got 30yrs with parole.
Yeah I got it twisted from the twitter text. I think a life sentence in GA is 30 years. The plus 30 was the DOJ offer for the hate crime plea , which the Aubrey family refused.

Besides dying in jail, Dad's going to get some big black cock in prison. I hope they make his son watch. lol Gosh I wish tatas was here to enjoy this prison fantasy with me. I wonder if she ever found another site to enjoy prison rapes.

Atomic

Fresh Meat
Aubrey shouldn't have tried taking the gun. The "shooter" had every right to prevent his gun from being taken. As a gun owner it was his duty.

This is just another railroad job against whitey.
Wow, either you're saying dumb shit for attention, or you're a full grade racist, moron.
They had that right. It was their community. That makes it their business. Why should they have let him continue prowling and stealing? The dumb motherfucker shouldn't have tried taking the gun.
So now a young guy having his daily run, is now prowling and stealing?? Go back to school.

kimuri

Fresh Meat
The video showed that Aubrey fought for the shotgun. The shithead should have stopped or continued running instead of fighting a man with a gun. Idiot brought it on himself.
What the fuck are you talking about? They chased the man for a while and threatened/attacked him first, why wouldn't I try to take a shotgun from a guy who is giving me guaranteed death? Atleast the kid tried something against the disgusting fat redneck fuckers before he died.

Hope these redneck fucks lubed their assholes before they went to jail, crack smoking white-power i fuck my sister looking fuckers
I never knew goregrish had so many lawyers 🤣🤣. Buncha niggers and secret nigger lovers i see in here.
fuck the racists, justice is given to you sisters-fucking rednecks lol
Also in the legal right, it was another PR and preventative arrest like Chauvin who also did nothing wrong. Riots would've been even angrier, more widespread, and more severe if they didn't appease the apes. Fucking armed black panthers at the doors outside the courtroom just like there were federal agents waiting for Chauvin to arrest him anyway if found not guilty:
GA §17-4-60 Grounds for arrest
GA - Official Code of Georgia Annotated
TITLE 17. CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
CHAPTER 4. ARREST OF PERSONS
ARTICLE 4. ARREST BY PRIVATE PERSONS §17-4-60 .
Grounds for arrest
A private person may arrest an offender if the offense is committed in his presence or within his immediate knowledge . If the offense is a felony and the offender is escaping or attempting to escape , a private person may arrest him upon reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion .
fuck them and all the white boys who think they're right to shoot folks of any colour, they can get assraped in jail. fuck racist rednecks on top of that

Last edited:

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
What the fuck are you talking about? They chased the man for a while and threatened/attacked him first, why wouldn't I try to take a shotgun from a guy who is giving me guaranteed death? Atleast the kid tried something against the disgusting fat redneck fuckers before he died.

Hope these redneck fucks lubed their assholes before they went to jail, crack smoking white-power i fuck my sister looking fuckers

fuck the racists, justice is given to you sisters-fucking rednecks lol

fuck them and all the white boys who think they're right to shoot folks of any colour, they can get assraped in jail. fuck racist rednecks on top of that
You're fucking stupid. Run into traffic.
Wow, either you're saying dumb shit for attention, or you're a full grade racist, moron.

So now a young guy having his daily run, is now prowling and stealing?? Go back to school.
Shut the fuck up you dumb cunt.

Last edited:
Funny how the racist dumbfuck who can’t grasp basic logic is calling others dumb. GG
Neck yourself niggerlover. You know nothing then plug your ears when told the objective truth. You don't care about the truth and repeat baseless and brainless appeals to emotion when called out, and that makes you deserving of death you spuriously spent shot of spermsack sauce.

DropOfVenom

Meatmonger
If I lived by these three logic, I should shoot every white person I see because they 'might' be going to a KKK meeting or doing meth which is illegal.....nothing but a pack of wild jacktards is all I see. Straight out of America's dirty asscrack.

kimuri

Fresh Meat
Neck yourself niggerlover. You know nothing then plug your ears when told the objective truth. You don't care about the truth and repeat baseless and brainless appeals to emotion when called out, and that makes you deserving of death you spuriously spent shot of spermsack sauce.

I called you and your gay fuck buddy, "stupid", you stupid fucking moron.
You’re both filthy animals and deserve nothing nor appreciation for your lack of knowledge, logic and intelligence. Educate yourselves and the world will be less shitty for you two useless cunts.

Racist shits

If I lived by these three logic, I should shoot every white person I see because they 'might' be going to a KKK meeting or doing meth which is illegal.....nothing but a pack of wild jacktards is all I see. Straight out of America's dirty asscrack.
You know nothing of the situation, are a niggerlover, or both. No matter which, yu should kill yourself, retard.

kimuri

Fresh Meat
You know nothing of the situation, are a niggerlover, or both. No matter which, yu should kill yourself, retard.
There’s a reason those 3 redneck hillbilly’s are going to rot in jail: you’re wrong, they’re wrong.

And yes, I love my brothers and sisters, no matter the colour. I have the utmost respect for openminded tolerant people and the utmost disrespect for small minded racist or bigots.

So do yourself a favor, educate yourself, see if you can get the stupid out of your head, and if not: you do the honors of killing yourself.

There’s a reason those 3 redneck hillbilly’s are going to rot in jail: you’re wrong, they’re wrong.

And yes, I love my brothers and sisters, no matter the colour. I have the utmost respect for openminded tolerant people and the utmost disrespect for small minded racist or bigots.

So do yourself a favor, educate yourself, see if you can get the stupid out of your head, and if not: you do the honors of killing yourself.
Stupid fuck, I said nothing incorrect. My whole fucking post was nothing but the truth. Stream and film your suicide for us, faggot.

MasochisticMommy

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Chick with a dick*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
This user was banned
GOOD. The stupid inbred fucks deserved it the man was sus ok but that don’t give them the right to become detectives and walk up on someone with a big ass gun and also kill them when he defends himself I hope they all take big black cock and eat plenty cockmeat sandwiches.
Stupid fuck, I said nothing incorrect. My whole fucking post was nothing but the truth. Stream and film your suicide for us, faggot.
shut the fuck up you edgy gay bitch.. you hate blacks and chinks why? Because your whore mother got double penetrated by both you weak simp bastard.

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
Unwanted fucks gone on both sides. All stupid mutherfuckers anyway you look at it. " Laughs in native American" :jack:
Besides if your offended by somebody not liking you because of your color, your a weak bitch.

GOOD. The stupid inbred fucks deserved it the man was sus ok but that don’t give them the right to become detectives and walk up on someone with a big ass gun and also kill them when he defends himself I hope they all take big black cock and eat plenty cockmeat sandwiches.

shut the fuck up you edgy gay bitch.. you hate blacks and chinks why? Because your whore mother got double penetrated by both you weak simp bastard.
Another stupid whore who doesn't understand the situation, what a surprise. Either that or you're just another brainless fucking niggerlover looking for an excuse to cry "MUH OPPRESSED WIDDWE INNOCENT DINDUS BEING MUWDEWED BY EVIW WHITEYS AGAIN, DEY GONNA GET BIG NIGGEW DICK IN PWISON AT WEAST, WAAAHHHH!"
A-armed robb-ree in october 2019 is seen prowling around a house under construction at night on security cameras recently installed due to thefts on the poperty. A gun was stolen and multiple people had numerous things stolen, and they formed a neighborhood facebook group around the thefts and they all became aware of a-mud being seen doing that 3 times on camera, and called cops multiple times due to a person not from the nearby area who nobody recognized showing up in conjunction with thousands of dollars of stuff going missing. He was committing thefts at the same time throughout 2019 and 2020 in other areas at multiple convenience stores nearer his home where he would run up to the front, do stretches, run in steal stuff, and run away, earning him the nickname of "the jogger". Cell phone footage shows he was confronted by an employee about it, and cornered by a man who worked at an adjacent truckstop backing the employee up, um-mud started a fight with the truckstop employee rather than talk about his repeated thefts. He also has a list of criminal offenses going back to 2013 when he brought a pistol to a school basketball game, and multiple phonecalls by his mother to the police due to his mental condition which she described as "escalating".
The guy who owned the burglarized under construction house was contacted by a police officer from on-med's town about the incident and told by the officer that if his cameras detect a person again to call the unofficially deputized McMichaels for help. After that unofficial deputization, one of the McMichaels did see achmed going to the site at night, amd he immediately called the cops and a policeman came looking for ahmed because he was believed armed and dangerous.The day the jogger got put down the McMichaels saw amaud running away from said multiple times burglarized site, looking like the guy caught multiple times on camera, with a person pointing to him yelling that that was the thief. The McMichaels chased him via vehicle, pulled up next to him telling him to stop, they just wanted to talk and police were coming, he snarled and ran and remained nonverbal as he had every time he had been confronted about his crimes, they cornered him, he ran at Travis to try and take his gun, and got shot like he fucking deserved. They defended their neighborhood and only got violent or threatening once ahmaud did. Spearchuckers haven't been oppressed in the U.S. in 60 years and the fact they were talking to him for so long and didn't just blast his ass or run him down further proves there was no reason for mudman to think he was gonna get lynched, that's just more disingenuous "PITY AND WORSHIP ME WE DINDU NUFFIN WE STILL OPPRESSED N SHEIT" propaganda. No black has had any good reason to fear lynching outside of africa or the middle east for the better part of a century. Oogabooga was a deranged violent thieving piece of shit who started shit and got hit. The cameraman didn't even help, he just filmed the shit. Arbery deserved it. They did nothing wrong.
Fucking nobody in their right mind will try to fight 3 motherfuckers with guns using their bare hands outside of being held hostage by isis and wanting to get shot instead of tortured.
Also in the legal right, it was another PR and preventative arrest like Chauvin who also did nothing wrong. Riots would've been even angrier, more widespread, and more severe if they didn't appease the apes. Fucking armed black panthers at the doors outside the courtroom just like there were federal agents waiting for Chauvin to arrest him anyway if found not guilty:
GA §17-4-60 Grounds for arrest
GA - Official Code of Georgia Annotated
TITLE 17. CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
CHAPTER 4. ARREST OF PERSONS
ARTICLE 4. ARREST BY PRIVATE PERSONS §17-4-60 .
Grounds for arrest
A private person may arrest an offender if the offense is committed in his presence or within his immediate knowledge. If the offense is a felony and the offender is escaping or attempting to escape, a private person may arrest him upon reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion.

Back