murder Three hillbillys guilty in shooting death of black jogger (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

MasochisticMommy

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Chick with a dick*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
This user was banned
Another stupid whore who doesn't understand the situation, what a surprise. Either that or you're just another brainless fucking niggerlover looking for an excuse to cry "MUH OPPRESSED WIDDWE INNOCENT DINDUS BEING MUWDEWED BY EVIW WHITEYS AGAIN, DEY GONNA GET BIG NIGGEW DICK IN PWISON AT WEAST, WAAAHHHH!"
A-armed robb-ree in october 2019 is seen prowling around a house under construction at night on security cameras recently installed due to thefts on the poperty. A gun was stolen and multiple people had numerous things stolen, and they formed a neighborhood facebook group around the thefts and they all became aware of a-mud being seen doing that 3 times on camera, and called cops multiple times due to a person not from the nearby area who nobody recognized showing up in conjunction with thousands of dollars of stuff going missing. He was committing thefts at the same time throughout 2019 and 2020 in other areas at multiple convenience stores nearer his home where he would run up to the front, do stretches, run in steal stuff, and run away, earning him the nickname of "the jogger". Cell phone footage shows he was confronted by an employee about it, and cornered by a man who worked at an adjacent truckstop backing the employee up, um-mud started a fight with the truckstop employee rather than talk about his repeated thefts. He also has a list of criminal offenses going back to 2013 when he brought a pistol to a school basketball game, and multiple phonecalls by his mother to the police due to his mental condition which she described as "escalating".
The guy who owned the burglarized under construction house was contacted by a police officer from on-med's town about the incident and told by the officer that if his cameras detect a person again to call the unofficially deputized McMichaels for help. After that unofficial deputization, one of the McMichaels did see achmed going to the site at night, amd he immediately called the cops and a policeman came looking for ahmed because he was believed armed and dangerous.The day the jogger got put down the McMichaels saw amaud running away from said multiple times burglarized site, looking like the guy caught multiple times on camera, with a person pointing to him yelling that that was the thief. The McMichaels chased him via vehicle, pulled up next to him telling him to stop, they just wanted to talk and police were coming, he snarled and ran and remained nonverbal as he had every time he had been confronted about his crimes, they cornered him, he ran at Travis to try and take his gun, and got shot like he fucking deserved. They defended their neighborhood and only got violent or threatening once ahmaud did. Spearchuckers haven't been oppressed in the U.S. in 60 years and the fact they were talking to him for so long and didn't just blast his ass or run him down further proves there was no reason for mudman to think he was gonna get lynched, that's just more disingenuous "PITY AND WORSHIP ME WE DINDU NUFFIN WE STILL OPPRESSED N SHEIT" propaganda. No black has had any good reason to fear lynching outside of africa or the middle east for the better part of a century. Oogabooga was a deranged violent thieving piece of shit who started shit and got hit. The cameraman didn't even help, he just filmed the shit. Arbery deserved it. They did nothing wrong.
Fucking nobody in their right mind will try to fight 3 motherfuckers with guns using their bare hands outside of being held hostage by isis and wanting to get shot instead of tortured.
Also in the legal right, it was another PR and preventative arrest like Chauvin who also did nothing wrong. Riots would've been even angrier, more widespread, and more severe if they didn't appease the apes. Fucking armed black panthers at the doors outside the courtroom just like there were federal agents waiting for Chauvin to arrest him anyway if found not guilty:
GA §17-4-60 Grounds for arrest
GA - Official Code of Georgia Annotated
TITLE 17. CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
CHAPTER 4. ARREST OF PERSONS
ARTICLE 4. ARREST BY PRIVATE PERSONS §17-4-60 .
Grounds for arrest
A private person may arrest an offender if the offense is committed in his presence or within his immediate knowledge. If the offense is a felony and the offender is escaping or attempting to escape, a private person may arrest him upon reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion.

C75ABD3D-E8EA-4602-AF1D-F57ED14A2FB2.gif

"GOOD. The stupid inbred fucks deserved it the man was sus ok but that don’t give them the right to become detectives and walk up on someone with a big ass gun and also kill them when he defends himself I hope they all take big black cock and eat plenty cockmeat sandwiches."
-a non-passionate take from someone with only a passing interest
Pretty fucking vindictive and setinstone for a lack of passion on the subject.

They almost got away with it except one of them recorded it and was dumb enough to share it. I bet he's regretting that, wasn't even really involved in the first place. As for Arbery I don't know who seriously believes he was simply out for a jog with his long dirty toenails, more like scoping out construction sites for something to steal.
So what did we learn? Did he deserve to be die? Can you shoot a man for your perceived notions of his intent? In the state of Georgia, yes. Just get your story straight and you should be fine.
I dig the dopey look on that dumb redneck's face.
View attachment 558434
And I don't want to hear any fantasies of them getting assraped by Bubba.
That first one is such a fuckin mouth breather

DropOfVenom

Meatmonger
You know nothing of the situation, are a niggerlover, or both. No matter which, yu should kill yourself, retard.
Neither did the judge but apparently he had enough common sense to know retard racist when retard racist presents itself. Maybe if they spent less time hating and more time educating themselves, they wouldn't be seen as examples of the retarded. Same goes for you since you seem to agree with their retard idelogy so much. Have fun pounding away at that keyboard you prime example of your race.

Neither did the judge but apparently he had enough common sense to know retard racist when retard racist presents itself. Maybe if they spent less time hating and more time educating themselves, they wouldn't be seen as examples of the retarded. Same goes for you since you seem to agree with their retard idelogy so much. Have fun pounding away at that keyboard you prime example of your race.
You admit you know nothing of it, yet you speak of it and those involved as though you're an authority on it or your input matters whatsoever, or you should be trusted to have a worthwhile opinion on anything serious like the nonexistent racism you imagine everywhere. You're a worthless excuse for a creature and undoubtedly below human, kill yourself so less-parasitic organisms with greater brainpower can survive off of your wasted form, like maggots.

kimuri

Fresh Meat
Another stupid whore who doesn't understand the situation, what a surprise. Either that or you're just another brainless fucking niggerlover looking for an excuse to cry "MUH OPPRESSED WIDDWE INNOCENT DINDUS BEING MUWDEWED BY EVIW WHITEYS AGAIN, DEY GONNA GET BIG NIGGEW DICK IN PWISON AT WEAST, WAAAHHHH!"
A-armed robb-ree in october 2019 is seen prowling around a house under construction at night on security cameras recently installed due to thefts on the poperty. A gun was stolen and multiple people had numerous things stolen, and they formed a neighborhood facebook group around the thefts and they all became aware of a-mud being seen doing that 3 times on camera, and called cops multiple times due to a person not from the nearby area who nobody recognized showing up in conjunction with thousands of dollars of stuff going missing. He was committing thefts at the same time throughout 2019 and 2020 in other areas at multiple convenience stores nearer his home where he would run up to the front, do stretches, run in steal stuff, and run away, earning him the nickname of "the jogger". Cell phone footage shows he was confronted by an employee about it, and cornered by a man who worked at an adjacent truckstop backing the employee up, um-mud started a fight with the truckstop employee rather than talk about his repeated thefts. He also has a list of criminal offenses going back to 2013 when he brought a pistol to a school basketball game, and multiple phonecalls by his mother to the police due to his mental condition which she described as "escalating".
The guy who owned the burglarized under construction house was contacted by a police officer from on-med's town about the incident and told by the officer that if his cameras detect a person again to call the unofficially deputized McMichaels for help. After that unofficial deputization, one of the McMichaels did see achmed going to the site at night, amd he immediately called the cops and a policeman came looking for ahmed because he was believed armed and dangerous.The day the jogger got put down the McMichaels saw amaud running away from said multiple times burglarized site, looking like the guy caught multiple times on camera, with a person pointing to him yelling that that was the thief. The McMichaels chased him via vehicle, pulled up next to him telling him to stop, they just wanted to talk and police were coming, he snarled and ran and remained nonverbal as he had every time he had been confronted about his crimes, they cornered him, he ran at Travis to try and take his gun, and got shot like he fucking deserved. They defended their neighborhood and only got violent or threatening once ahmaud did. Spearchuckers haven't been oppressed in the U.S. in 60 years and the fact they were talking to him for so long and didn't just blast his ass or run him down further proves there was no reason for mudman to think he was gonna get lynched, that's just more disingenuous "PITY AND WORSHIP ME WE DINDU NUFFIN WE STILL OPPRESSED N SHEIT" propaganda. No black has had any good reason to fear lynching outside of africa or the middle east for the better part of a century. Oogabooga was a deranged violent thieving piece of shit who started shit and got hit. The cameraman didn't even help, he just filmed the shit. Arbery deserved it. They did nothing wrong.
Fucking nobody in their right mind will try to fight 3 motherfuckers with guns using their bare hands outside of being held hostage by isis and wanting to get shot instead of tortured.
Also in the legal right, it was another PR and preventative arrest like Chauvin who also did nothing wrong. Riots would've been even angrier, more widespread, and more severe if they didn't appease the apes. Fucking armed black panthers at the doors outside the courtroom just like there were federal agents waiting for Chauvin to arrest him anyway if found not guilty:
GA §17-4-60 Grounds for arrest
GA - Official Code of Georgia Annotated
TITLE 17. CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
CHAPTER 4. ARREST OF PERSONS
ARTICLE 4. ARREST BY PRIVATE PERSONS §17-4-60 .
Grounds for arrest
A private person may arrest an offender if the offense is committed in his presence or within his immediate knowledge. If the offense is a felony and the offender is escaping or attempting to escape, a private person may arrest him upon reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion.
Alot of crap coming out of your mouth, be sure to bring a gun if you visit america cuz shites like this will justify your death with bullshit like this guy just sprouted around

He wasn't just jogging by and decided that he was going to check out this unfinished house. The three idiots who killed that shit sack I guess but he was up to what he best at. Being a thieving piece of shit. C'mon his fuckin name was basically "Armed Robbery". It sucks to suck.

Alot of crap coming out of your mouth, be sure to bring a gun if you visit america cuz shites like this will justify your death with bullshit like this guy just sprouted around
That mooncricket deserved death and even if he weren't a worthless inhuman yardape he'd deserve death for his brainless fucking porchmonkey thinking and violent selfish jiggaboo actions. Kill yourself on camera for me. You deserve it.

kimuri

Fresh Meat
That mooncricket deserved death and even if he weren't a worthless inhuman yardape he'd deserve death for his brainless fucking porchmonkey thinking and violent selfish jiggaboo actions. Kill yourself on camera for me. You deserve it.
Nah once again I’ll shague your mom on camera, she deserves it for having given birth to a filthy animal out of her asshole.

You feel free to kys, I won’t even watch it, nothing interesting

They almost got away with it except one of them recorded it and was dumb enough to share it. I bet he's regretting that, wasn't even really involved in the first place. As for Arbery I don't know who seriously believes he was simply out for a jog with his long dirty toenails, more like scoping out construction sites for something to steal.
So what did we learn? Did he deserve to be die? Can you shoot a man for your perceived notions of his intent? In the state of Georgia, yes. Just get your story straight and you should be fine.
View attachment 558434
Seeing them get beat up in prison is gonna prime time entertainment

Knobhead

Lurker
The video showed that Aubrey fought for the shotgun. The shithead should have stopped or continued running instead of fighting a man with a gun. Idiot brought it on himself.
Dude. You are a cunt! And you'll never know the terror a gun will present you till it happens to you! And you'll never know because you're too pissweak to venture out your front door. Grow up and get a life.

gogo706

NewbieX
i
View attachment 558434
i always forget about all the keyboard racist fcks on here 😂
All niggers are dangerous
and you’re weak 😂

Kesselring

卐 SIEG HEIL STALIN 卐
This user was banned
View attachment 558434
these faces are the average goregrish user

Back