UK(?) cop steps into Karen (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Yes welcome to England. I'm glad the cops don't carry guns though. We don't want any of those trigger happy fuckwitted power trippers like they have in America shooting people every day. If that was America at least one of those whould have been filled full of lead.
Unfortunately a few do have guns, 7k. I find that quite scary tho, as UK cops are generally rather low IQ and haven't undergone the training our armed military have.

Vwj

NewbieX
Unfortunately a few do have guns, 7k. I find that quite scary tho, as UK cops are generally rather low IQ and haven't undergone the training our armed military have.
Erm I think youā€™ll find they have gone through something equivalent or tougher than the military has, plus they have to pass a couple of other tests to make sure they havenā€™t got a low IQ,

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Erm I think youā€™ll find they have gone through something equivalent or tougher than the military has, plus they have to pass a couple of other tests to make sure they havenā€™t got a low IQ,
Cops have a huge ego about carrying a weaponā€¦ for the military, itā€™s normal, everyone does it and nobody has ā€˜specialā€™ status because if it. Basic AFO training is 4 weeks. Get that... 4 weeks and those 4 weeks include fitness, law, safety, use and tactics.

All I see is cunts with beards and baseball caps thinking theyā€™re special forces because they 'haz' gun

Iā€™d trust the dumbest soldier with a weapon 100%ā€¦. A cop, nope.

Vwj

NewbieX
Itā€™s 18 weeks residential for new recruiters and 9 for officers that have been on the force 2 years or more, maybe 4 weeks just on gun control, but thatā€™s about the same as the armyā€™s basic training (gun)

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Itā€™s 18 weeks residential for new recruiters and 9 for officers that have been on the force 2 years or more, maybe 4 weeks just on gun control, but thatā€™s about the same as the armyā€™s basic training (gun)
I've said this in the past,you have someone in your family that's a Pig.

Dolly

Uppity cunt
18 weeks to learn how to arrest people for using the wrong pronounsā€¦ seems like they are indeed highly trained.

Is.this.4.real

"Bark Bark Bark!" Don't know when to stop. "Bark!"
Which America cops don't carry guns?

View attachment 583314
What I wished had happened..
karate-fail.gif

princeharming

undulating
my only critique would be that he let her recover too long ... he should have instantly followed up with a flying elbow off of the scaffolding and then gone for the pin

Back