UK(?) cop steps into Karen (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Unfortunately a few do have guns, 7k. I find that quite scary tho, as UK cops are generally rather low IQ and haven't undergone the training our armed military have.
Armed police in the UK go through lots of training and are much better trained than cops in the US, most CO19 officers are ex military and are highly trained, in the US they have no national standards when it comes to training it varies from state to state, you're 1000 times more likely to be shot by police in the US than in the UK...

British armed police are trained to de-escalate a situation where US police are trained to just shoot and I understand why its like that because people are much more likely to be armed in the US, but I feel safer living in the UK than I would in the US

D.O.A.

We are Kings
18 weeks to learn how to arrest people for using the wrong pronouns… seems like they are indeed highly trained.
I see fat men and short women who should be cooking for them being hired these days everywhere, in the old days your skull would be cracked by a 6ft2 moustache if you opened your mouth, those were real cops. Put the fear of God back into policing. You couldnt even be a cop in Australia unless you were over 6ft tall before the pussies changed the rules. There's short man syndrome and too many fags now.

bigsalad

Forum Veteran
Yes welcome to England. I'm glad the cops don't carry guns though. We don't want any of those trigger happy fuckwitted power trippers like they have in America shooting people every day. If that was America at least one of those whould have been filled full of lead.
Yea you retards get stabbed way too often but that's what you get.

Which America cops don't carry guns?

View attachment 583314
They really really need to start arresting annoying fucks who stand by recording with impunity and a smart ass mouth.
Cops have a huge ego about carrying a weapon… for the military, it’s normal, everyone does it and nobody has ‘special’ status because if it. Basic AFO training is 4 weeks. Get that... 4 weeks and those 4 weeks include fitness, law, safety, use and tactics.

All I see is cunts with beards and baseball caps thinking they’re special forces because they 'haz' gun

I’d trust the dumbest soldier with a weapon 100%…. A cop, nope.
You suck soooooo much of thier cop dicks dude. Just so so fucking much.
Cops have a huge ego about carrying a weapon… for the military, it’s normal, everyone does it and nobody has ‘special’ status because if it. Basic AFO training is 4 weeks. Get that... 4 weeks and those 4 weeks include fitness, law, safety, use and tactics.

All I see is cunts with beards and baseball caps thinking they’re special forces because they 'haz' gun

nostrils

Forum Veteran

Yep. Because a soldier carries a gun to defend us, a cop carries it to potentially use against us.

Most cops are pigs.

Private Joker

Well Known Member
Yes welcome to England. I'm glad the cops don't carry guns though. We don't want any of those trigger happy fuckwitted power trippers like they have in America shooting people every day. If that was America at least one of those whould have been filled full of lead.
Most of the retards here that get shot especially the blacks deserve everything they get. You British FUKS don't respect police at all and talk shit to them everyday. Most of you wouldn't last a day here....

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
I think inside the m25 the police should carry guns and be trained by the Americans
Whereas outside it’s as you were 😂
Bloody hell mate i posted that yonks ago. Sorry it was a bit rude as well. Thanks for the polite reply.

Vwj

NewbieX
Bloody hell mate i posted that yonks ago. Sorry it was a bit rude as well. Thanks for the polite reply.
Na, popped up because someone brought it back from the dead,
My thing is I’ve never liked the police but seeing what they’ve had to go through in the last few years their getting a shit deal

GenericMale

A most average man, just even average-er.
Wow that was so satisfying, too many girls think they get a free pass to do stupid shit hahaaaa!
Equal rights, equal fights!
GUARANTEE if they were black they would play the race card though LOL this worlds turning into a shittier place every day

Back