Serious What kind of person are you in reality (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Richard123

Lurker
We are gathered here because we love blood, but our real face is strange.
I am a sunny, humorous and popular person. My friends will never think that I would like to watch such things.
what about you?
I'm just your average dude,I'm nice and respectuful,quiet and shy, I have an addiction to bass and smoke alot of weed,I don't drink or really go out partying more of a stay at home or hang with close friends/family kinda guy,if my family found about my gore addiction they would be EXTREMELY concerned,

Kakihara

Null Humanoid
Massive loner, don't speak to anyone except 1 person, who is the only family member I keep in regular contact with. People IRL bore the fuck outta me, they're all the same. Not that most people online are much better

morefiend

Driving Roughshod
Pretty sure ppl responding to me online look like this majority of time.
In all honesty I really don’t care for much for ppl.
Whenever I hear a news story about a tragedy and animal was involved I give zero fucks if human life was lost. I only care to hear if the animal survived.
4DACF188-97BE-4F6B-BE1D-42C3D9869D9C.jpeg

sewersluts66

Gorephic
I’m the type of person to keep myself busy. I play bass, I collect antiques, work full time, listen to music, do art, gardening, Take care of cats… normal people shit.. I have a fixation with gore so I scroll on here and get high to fill my empty time. I’m usually pleasant but if Im sick/out of dope and need to get shit done I’m a nightmare until I can get well again.. I can be a bitch when I’m “jonesing” and can’t get ahold of someone, and I can have bad days like everyone else. But as for today, I’m just peachy.. but how I act depends on my mood.

IExist

I exist
I play video games, draw, work full time, don't like being near people because they're the scum of the earth, enjoy the company of my rabbits, and sleep. That is the true me. Put on a facade and be nice to people if I have to, but I'm mostly watching, waiting. Death is inevitable. It's only a matter of when, where, and how.

Im a negro fagget, i like to go church to praise the lord and also go for have sex with the priest, i hate gore but im here cause i like to be in sin

Xena1966

This user was banned
I'm an introvert and have a problem with humans, in general. If everyone practiced the whole, "Do unto others as you would have done to you", it would be different. That's not going to ever happen. I see so much selfishness, hatefulness, and ugliness in the human race, I really don't care if they get squashed by a car, ripped open by a beast, and all that....

Pïggÿ

Human Unit Never Killed
I go through my day pretty normal like. I’m a normal guy. I’m a swell guy. I’m a nice enough guy. I’m a cool kinda guy. I’m a pretty groovy guy.

But then I get a little sugar in me and I start to go cuckoo. Doesn’t have to be much, this time it was two Fiber One brownies. Only 90 calories each but they do the job, do you know what I’m sayin? They get me going, they get me riled up. A little cuckoo, a little wacky. Start getting me a little kooky. A little, you know, loopy.

“Hey, somebody put this kid in a padded cell, get him a straitjacket, he’s going a little wacky. Going a little kooky. He’s off the walls, bananas, loco.”

You want me to stop. Well isn’t that wonderful. Well let me just do whatever you say because it’s your little fairytale.

*camera cuts*

Monster138

Any hole is fuckable if your brave enough.
About the same. I always say “if a baby and a puppy where in the road, about to get run over, and I only had time to save one…. Sure hope that baby can toddle fast”

lucylore

crazy plant lady
i'd personally consider myself very outgoing and confident irl, and I think I'm similar online. i feel like I'm a bitch sometimes but isn't everyone? lol

SeekingReality

Chẹẹƙy Ɓrịt Ɓịrɗ
No difference online to off really. Friendly, probably 'too' friendly, heh.. Though once you are a friend? I am loyal as hell. I'm a bit of a control freak, though more 'sedate' online, 'depends'.
Temper wise? I bubble, then blow lol
Confident? yes, more confident around those I know. Bitchy? 'possibly', usually if I say something about someone, its something I would say to their face too.
Music, animals, art and nature are my loves.

Back