What's the most disturbing video you've ever come across? (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

- Some Indian kid got in those shitty third world elevators and fell through the gap as the elevator moved up, getting squeezed like a toothpaste tube.
Just watched it. made me tear. And . I never cry watching the butchering videos. And never cried of any vid here. Also a vid of some girls feet stomping on a little kitten.

Dead101

∆ Horror Enthusiast∆
The worst one I've seen was of a woman who was about seven or eight months pregnant, but her torturer had tied her down onto a workbench, then sliced open her belly and yanked a baby boy out. She's screaming and convulsing the entire time. The umbilical cord was still attached, so he cut that with a knife. Then he used the knife to cut off the baby's genitals. The baby finally began screaming, then he put it on the floor and put one foot on its chest to hold it down. He twisted and pulled on one arm, and I could hear the popping and cracking, and then that arm just popped right off. It made a horrendous sound that I'll never forget.

Then he picks it up by both feet and started swinging it so that its head collided with its mother's head. Over and over and over, until it stopped screaming and its head was just a pulpy mess. The film was in black and white, and the man and women were both speaking a language I didn't recognize.

It literally made me sick. Rarely does the sight of something make me vomit, but that one did it.
I can assure you, it was fake indeed. Its from the Violent Shit Trilogy I think. German Amateur splatter with incredible good effects.

rovex

Rookie
The Russian in Turkey hammering his parents to oblivion. When the mum enters the room with him hiding the hammer behind his back, she attends the husband choking on his own blood, he starts hitting her and the woman let’s out a chilling scream..

Muninn

Why so serious?
The one that sticks with me is the one where a Drug Cartels Goons,had this poor bastard on the floor...They had removed his hands and feet,which were tied off,of course,for length of his horrific torture;(can't hv Him bleeding out),His fkn face had been sliced right the fuck-off(a live version of Skeletor);So as he's lying there on this kitchen floor,they decide to finish him off with a combination of a sickle type blade,and an exacto knife...As they start cutting his head off,with the sickle,he's reaching up to stop the attack,but with no fkn hands,u kinda get it right,and no fkn feet,so he can't get up and run...While cutting into his throat of course u hear that fkn creepy air escaping with the blood gurgling,and his screaming all mixed together...it fucked me up...Especially when goon switches to the exacto knife and starts on the neck,then the victim bites on the fkn blade in a feeble attempt to stop the attack,which in turn only pisses off the goons...the attack went on for like three mins,then just stops b4 they killed that poor fkr...Worst one to date !!! SP
View attachment 452448
Yikes. This is so cruel, made me kind of sick not going to lie. They could've just killed him the easy way. Humans...

Juan_g

NewbieX
There's a video from ISIS stampede through Iraq where several men are marched in streets before a kid is beheaded. He screams and kicks and thrashes. The video was shot on a cell camera. The removed head is placed in front of another soon-victim to shock and scare him.

Saw on BG but have never seen it since.

On a similar note, there was another video from the Syria conflict where somebody was tied between two trucks and then they both drove in opposite directions to try to split him. No details on vid. Saw once and never saw again.

GoreErectus

Forum Veteran
-Pictures of the Jeffrey Dahmer victims
-Dneptopresk (Russian eye and brain stabbing victim)
-And that koo-koo clock necropohile Luke Magnotta who killed cats, then his male fling, and then fucked him up the ass , and then mailed his foot to a government official. Sick, sick, sick

Just as the title states, is there any video you've come across that has stuck with you for a while? ?

While it's not gory per-say, more along the lines of torture, but the most disturbing video I've stumbled across depicts a corrupt doctor pulling out a child's teeth without any anesthesia, couldn't have been older than 8 or 9. Screams were horrific, and I couldn't manage to finish the video. Disgusting.
I don’t get creeped out anymore with bloody gore vids because I desensitized my emotions.

But one vid that sticks to my head a lil is the Anatoly Slivko Tapes where back in the 80’s I believe their was this man who worked in youth camps.

Anatoly made this lie that he was going to this forest (this all takes place somewhere in Russia) to make a film about WW2. So he convinces serval of the parents from the youth club to let their kids go with him for this film. Of course the parent’s had no clue what Anatoly had schemed.

So he was able to get 10-20 kids I think ages ranged from 8-18. He would tie a noose to a tree and put the kids on top of a trunk and tie the noose around their necks and gently drop them and you can imagine the rest.

Anatoly also did inhumane expiremnts on the boys and 1 of the incidents were filmed. He would also take the body’s sever their legs and feet. Anatoly would them gently make neat pairs of feat with the shoe still on in a fashionable order.

Anatoly ended up killing I think 7 kids and was later arrested and excuted. If you want to watch it copy and past this link: Serial Killer Anatoly Slivko

Back