bizarre Wheedophile (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Chank

Rookie
Theres worse places to knock one out. Like changing rooms. fuck first time ive seen ppl having relations with the rose bushes . BIZZARE FIND .gj
Yup very strange.
Looking at your avatar you're in the same game as me, over twenty years myself from casual driver to management, best job in the world!!

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
I wonder if the cameraman had a paintball gun handy. Like, a REAL powerful model such as the Tippman-98 Sniper version with rifled bore and Weaver rail for scope. If I lived in a neighborhood with constant tweaker and schizo activity, I'd be fucking making crotch and buttcrack shots behind heavy curtains in a darkened room. I might even inject the paintballs with ghost pepper oil before loading them too. Or better, use a syringe to remove as much of the paint inside as possible without deforming them too much, then re-inject with ghost/habanero paste and reseal the hole with a brief touch from a soldering iron...
I was thinking the same thing, except I was thinking what my Benjamin Marauder .25 would do to his ass.... probably overkill...I like your idea of the high powered paint ball rifle with pepper paste inside.... that's EXACTLY what he needs.....I bet he'd think twice before exposing himself and raping the planet again....

lostshadow

Fresh Meat
ever wonder if there exists something in the universe or beyond that our minds would fail to comprehend.... something so amazingly beyond our the physics of this realm; possibly another dimension

i think this just might be one of those things

Mud

Negro Euthanizer
I've heard the phrase "I'd rather fuck a hole in the ground", but Jesus H Christ!

Back