Where the Ukrainians in Russian hands go. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Guipago

Forum Veteran

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Interesting piece on captured Ukrainian civilians, Russians still reminding me of Gestapo tactics.

I can't make believe that I know what's going on over there;And I won't even comment on it,For the simple fact that We're NVR given actual Truths about this Fkn Misery! Just the Narrative that they want Us to 👁👁! I honestly just don't know what or which to believe???
SP

Guipago

Forum Veteran
I can't make believe that I know what's going on over there;And I won't even comment on it,For the simple fact that We're NVR given actual Truths about this Fkn Misery! Just the Narrative that they want Us to 👁👁! I honestly just don't know what or which to believe???
SP
Reading into the blab & Ukrainians with relatives in Russia are getting on ok, others are being sent to inhospitable places with no papers or money & told 'off you go, you are now free' after being told 'all is well'. Imagin, with no money, credit card or ID you are dumped in the coldest part of another country in some small hick town, how would anyone survive? Only 'truths' are that all Governments are corrupt lying cunts & from what I've seen & heard thru the years is that Russia takes it to a whole new level.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Reading into the blab & Ukrainians with relatives in Russia are getting on ok, others are being sent to inhospitable places with no papers or money & told 'off you go, you are now free' after being told 'all is well'. Imagin, with no money, credit card or ID you are dumped in the coldest part of another country in some small hick town, how would anyone survive? Only 'truths' are that all Governments are corrupt lying cunts & from what I've seen & heard thru the years is that Russia takes it to a whole new level.
Now THAT is Truth My Friend! But No,I couldn't imagine that kind of treatment! If it's true? Those Russkies R some EVIL MFKRS!!!
SP

Back