Which MBTI (personality) are you and what got you into gore? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
why is everyone INTP?
All programmed in the same way to come out with the same shit in a circle jerk of mediocrity designed to make their lack of true self a diagnosable personality type..

So I've went ahead and done the test
Fuck off

Screenshot_20210405-003947.png

McM

ARSELING
Years ago these 'tests' appeared in printed magazines for women; every month a new one.
Remember reading them in my moms 'Brigitte' as a kid.
I did read everything.

Last edited:

k0rn

burnout fag
lol I'm an INFP apparently, I got into gore to desensitize myself to horror movies when I was around like 12 or sum shit. Years later I have several anxiety disorders and a gore addiction.

SirCelestial

The snozz berries taste like snozz berries.
I was really into this shit a few years ago. I tested as a INTP then. It probably hasn't changed.

Cauntsniff

Wadiyatalkinabeet??
Well im a CAUNT but the test said ENTP thats means im a CAUNT with ENTP next to it 🤷‍♂️ pointless post tbh but always have a laugh at my fellow caunts diggin at each other lol

Marmite

You either love or hate me ,you choose
I am more BLT than KFC but i shop at DFS and B&Q
Anyway speak fucking proper instead acronyms ya CUNT

zxxCarnio_crushxxz

Value brand drain cleaner
This user was banned
Just curious about which type of personalities are out here interested in gore on this website. I’m an INTP most of the time and an ENTP when I feel like it.
no idea man, my inner lust for blood and guts is what got me into this shit tho. also the people on these forums help toughin me up. 21st century life can really make someone soft yknow? nothing like a racist neo nazi to do the trick!

Just curious about which type of personalities are out here interested in gore on this website. I’m an INTP most of the time and an ENTP when I feel like it.
Wow, it’s amazing how few people remember the Meters-Briggs type indicator test that rose to popularity in the 80’s. It was all the rage. I worked at a government alphabet agency back then and they even approved of it. It was considered a great way to learn to relate to and work better with people based on their preferences. And an approved a way of getting out of work for a few hours. Known as MBTI, it’s been largely debunked nowadays.

Back