War World War III Has Begun (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

snagahbag

It is what it is, so I hear
i’m going to listen to
Are you shitting me? Lol
I do not wanna live in this chaos, under an administration such as the one we have now, for the next what... 20 years? 30 tops. My Mom is 20 years older than me, her health is in the toilet and while her mind is sharp as ever, physically she is failing. I can not see myself 20 years from now, or ten for that matter. And certainly not flourishing as our country stands now.

Therefore, something has to give. The absurdity of the last 4 years is over the top. It makes no sense. We are on the brink of change, these next 6 months are going to be a bumpy ride. I believe Trump has a plan and I believe it's going exactly as it should, despite weight of the world.

So long as everybody holds, holds, holds, while the cabal pushing desperately for war. Distractions will increase in frequency and severity. But every one HOLD!!! LOL

So, there...
The End

I know, jumped the gun.
However, the tension is reaching a breaking point over there. Next we'll hear troops called up. China is threatening the US to stay the hell out of their business with Taiwan. Then Israel and that disaster.
Makes me mad that we're last in our governments eyes. It's appalling.
yea it’s honestly crazy people aren’t lynching congress men and women

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold

Oh shit...

Our lipstick wearing, powderpuff carrying, transgender leading forces, better get their shit together in case they land on the front lines to face those dudes.

Last edited:

deviant2

Ummm, when did Congress approve this?

Who does this describe?
- Not a decent man, check.
- Dictator, check.
- Struggling to keep his country together, check.
- Keeping this assault going, check.

_________________________________ 4:49p

Officials said that the Russian military presence was notable but not concerning. However, it’s taking place as Russian President Vladimir Putin has suggested that Moscow could take “asymmetrical steps” elsewhere in the world in response to President Joe Biden’s decision to allow Ukraine to use U.S.-provided weapons to strike inside Russia to protect Kharkiv, Ukraine’s second-largest city.

Last edited:

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Here we go, our government is beyond corrupt. Buckle up everyone and watch your six. Stay clear of large crowds and the cities.

Joe Biden secretly gave Ukraine permission to strike inside of Russia using US weapons.

This is an act of war from the US on a superpower! This is beyond an impeachable offense. The President of the United States is secretly dragging us into a nuclear war without permission from Congress.

How is it a secret if you know about it? 😂

Ummm, when did Congress approve this?

Who does this describe?
- Not a decent man, check.
- Dictator, check.
- Struggling to keep his country together, check.
- Keeping this assault going, check.

_________________________________ 4:49p

Officials said that the Russian military presence was notable but not concerning. However, it’s taking place as Russian President Vladimir Putin has suggested that Moscow could take “asymmetrical steps” elsewhere in the world in response to President Joe Biden’s decision to allow Ukraine to use U.S.-provided weapons to strike inside Russia to protect Kharkiv, Ukraine’s second-largest city.

Do people actually believe that the president makes these decisions? People turn off the TV. Quit watching too many movies. Read. Study. Learn how the world really works and stop letting people tell you how it supposedly works.

Oh shit...

Our lipstick wearing, powderpuff carrying, transgender leading forces, better get their shit together in case they land on the front lines to face those dudes.

Just because it's drawn up as a plan doesn't mean it's going to ever be used. Are people this stupid that they believe this is an actual plan that's going to be intitiated? NATO has hundreds of these plans of action with all kinds of scenarios with every country that's considered an enemy or a threat. They have plans drawn up for Cuba, Venezuela, North Korea, China, and Iran. Will they ever be used? Of course not. It's just a bunch of what if scenarios.

Last edited:

Tottie

You've got to laugh
Here we go, our government is beyond corrupt. Buckle up everyone and watch your six. Stay clear of large crowds and the cities.

Joe Biden secretly gave Ukraine permission to strike inside of Russia using US weapons.

This is an act of war from the US on a superpower! This is beyond an impeachable offense. The President of the United States is secretly dragging us into a nuclear war without permission from Congress.

Half that footage is D-day reenactments in honuor of the old yins, stop believing retards on ☓

deviant2

"Last time this happened President Kennedy saved us from our own government starting ww3.... and they later killed him for it. No one is gonna save us this time."

_________________________________ 8:39pm

"It takes about 3 minutes for a hypersonic nuclear Zircon missile launched from a submarine in the Caribbean to reach Miami. These missiles travel at Mach 9 or about 6,900 miles per hour. US antimissile defenses cannot intercept Zircons."

"He’s in the gulf steam. Russians good about that. We won’t find them until he exits the Gulf Stream or surfaces or you get lucky when he comes up to periscope depth."

"Those sonar buoys not gonna see him in the Gulf Stream."

GPwLdxiXoAAUxJ8.jpg
GPwLdzFXYAA-9_N.jpg
GPv37B2XgAA1XeY.jpg
GPv7Q0yWMAAEaJe.jpg
GPv9Ymha4AA1G0-.jpg

Last edited:

Akanon

Rookie
Well there are reports of Russia sending 4 warships to Cuba for some reason. If true they are giving the US a middle finger.

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
How is it a secret if you know about it? 😂

Do people actually believe that the president makes these decisions? People turn off the TV. Quit watching too many movies. Read. Study. Learn how the world really works and stop letting people tell you how it supposedly works.

Just because it's drawn up as a plan doesn't mean it's going to ever be used. Are people this stupid that they believe this is an actual plan that's going to be intitiated? NATO has hundreds of these plans of action with all kinds of scenarios with every country that's considered an enemy or a threat. They have plans drawn up for Cuba, Venezuela, North Korea, China, and Iran. Will they ever be used? Of course not. It's just a bunch of what if scenarios.
Why would the North Atlantic Treaty Organization have plans drawn up as contingencies for Iran, North Korea, China, Venezuela.

Stfu clown.

Khokhlol Hunter

I wish for a nuclear winter.
Russia a superpower? :rofl:

I think they've proven themselves to be far from it :shit:
And the U.S is? America has lost pretty much every armed conflict it was involved in since Vietnam. The US spent 20 yrs in Afghanistan, countless billions and lives lost, just so that in end it turned the country over to the taliban. That's a disgrace to the soldiers who gave their lives fighting there. Not to mention all the gear that's been left behind, arming the taliban with even more weapons.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Why would the North Atlantic Treaty Organization have plans drawn up as contingencies for Iran, North Korea, China, Venezuela.

Stfu clown.
Iran is next to Turkey. Taiwan is at Odds with China. Venezuela is next to Brazil. North Korea is next to South Korea. You may say but those aren't Nato countries except for Turkey. But they are what the US considers non-NATO members. And Article 4 of the NATO treaty states "members will consult when the territorial integrity, political independence or security of a member is threatened by an attack on one of its allies."
This is why there is a NATO Defense College report titled "NATO and a Taiwan contingency."
Guess who is the clown now. 😂

And most of the countries have said they don't want to respond with their military against Russia if it attacked a NATO country, like Germany, France, Italy and the U.S.

45cal1911

Well Known Member
"Last time this happened President Kennedy saved us from our own government starting ww3.... and they later killed him for it. No one is gonna save us this time."

"It takes about 3 minutes for a hypersonic nuclear Zircon missile launched from a submarine in the Caribbean to reach Miami. These missiles travel at Mach 9 or about 6,900 miles per hour. US antimissile defenses cannot intercept Zircons."

"He’s in the gulf steam. Russians good about that. We won’t find them until he exits the Gulf Stream or surfaces or you get lucky when he comes up to periscope depth."

View attachment 791055View attachment 791056View attachment 791057View attachment 791058View attachment 791059

Deviant

Fuck it embrace it. Catch that motherfucker nuke like a football.
Run towards it not from it.

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
Iran is next to Turkey. Taiwan is at Odds with China. Venezuela is next to Brazil. North Korea is next to South Korea. You may say but those aren't Nato countries except for Turkey. But they are what the US considers non-NATO members. And Article 4 of the NATO treaty states "members will consult when the territorial integrity, political independence or security of a member is threatened by an attack on one of its allies."
This is why there is a NATO Defense College report titled "NATO and a Taiwan contingency."
Guess who is the clown now. 😂

And most of the countries have said they don't want to respond with their military against Russia if it attacked a NATO country, like Germany, France, Italy and the U.S.
Did you actually read that article. It’s a mfing research paper about NATO having a contingency regarding Taiwan. NOT that there actually is one. And written by some mfer IN Taiwan, obv with a vested interest in it.

You’re still the clown, bozo.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks

View attachment 791055View attachment 791056View attachment 791057View attachment 791058View attachment 791059

The US can intercept hypersonic missiles. What are you talking about? When the hypersonic missile has to go into its "terminal phase" it has to slow down, slower than an ICBM, and can be intercepted at this point.

Did you actually read that article. It’s a mfing research paper about NATO having a contingency regarding Taiwan. NOT that there actually is one. And written by some mfer IN Taiwan, obv with a vested interest in it.

So you have nothing to disprove what I said about Article 4? And what about last year in the NATO summit when they said "In its new strategic concept agreed in June, NATO described China as a challenge to the alliance's "interests, security and values", as an economic and military power that remains "opaque about its strategy, intentions and military build-up." Or when Taiwans Lieutenant Colonel Wu Bong-yeng said he had attended a six-month course at the NATO Defence College in Rome in 2021,
At least I'm not an uneducated clown. And no clown college doesn't count as an education.

Last edited:

deviant2

I know, the information might kill ya.
Intel should be completely one sided, right? Ya know, an open mind never hurt anyone?

The US can intercept hypersonic missiles. What are you talking about? When the hypersonic missile has to go into its "terminal phase" it has to slow down, slower than an ICBM, and can be intercepted at this point.

So you have nothing to disprove what I said about Article 4? And what about last year in the NATO summit when they said "In its new strategic concept agreed in June, NATO described China as a challenge to the alliance's "interests, security and values", as an economic and military power that remains "opaque about its strategy, intentions and military build-up." Or when Taiwans Lieutenant Colonel Wu Bong-yeng said he had attended a six-month course at the NATO Defence College in Rome in 2021,
I ... am not talking about anything.
I ... am putting forth information as I see it flow through.
I ... leave it up to you all to decide for yourselves what to think about it.

Now... piss off giving me grief and go play in the traffic.

Back