Zelenskyy to Fox News: Ukraine 'will not accept any outcome' besides 'victory' (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street
Absolute madness that sets course directly for war in Europe. With any luck this mad jew will catch a fat dose of Polonium-210.

April 1st 2022 | Fox News

Fox News said:
Special Report’s Bret Baier interviewed Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy on Friday evening, touching on a wide variety of topics, including what a victory looks like for Ukraine and what Putin is hoping to achieve.

Baier asked the Ukrainian leader at the start of the interview how he believes the "war will end" prompting an explanation from Zelenskyy that only "victory" will be acceptable to his country.

"A victory of truth means a victory for Ukraine and Ukrainians," Zelenskyy said through an interpreter. "The question is when it will end. That is a deep question. It’s a painful question. Besides victory, the Ukrainian people will not accept any outcome."

Baier then asked what Zelenskyy is "willing to agree to" in order to secure a peace deal and specifically brought up the possibility of ceding Ukrainian territory to Russia.

"We do not trade our territory," Zelenskyy responded. "The question of territorial integrity and sovereignty is out of discussion."

Zelenskyy said that his country is looking for commitments from "leading nations" that Ukraine’s security will be protected with a treaty if it is to agree to a deescalation with Russia and reiterated his belief that Ukraine would be a beneficial addition to NATO.

"It’s hard for us to talk about NATO because NATO doesn't want to admit us," Zelenskyy said. "I think it's a mistake because if we join NATO, we make NATO much stronger. We are not a weak state. We are not proposing to make us stronger at the expense of NATO…We are an addition, we are the locomotive. I think we are one of the important components of the European continent."

The Ukrainian president added that he has spoken with President Biden and told him he would like to see the United States included in a security agreement that would provide long-term support for Ukraine to address the possibility Russia would to invade again in the future. Zelenskyy said that the United States is "considering this proposition."

When asked what Putin wants to gain in this conflict, Zelenskyy said that Putin wants whatever the West will give to him and that "appetites usually grow."

"The more you give them the more their appetite grows," Zelenskyy said, adding that Putin will continue his aggression in Europe beyond Ukraine and will get what he wants "unless he is stopped" now.

Zelenskyy told Baier that "everybody must know that if we are pressed in a corner" the Ukrainian military "will answer with full strength."

Baier and Zelenskyy also touched on the accusations from Russian officials that Ukraine attacked an oil depot inside Russia using helicopters.

"Did you launch an attack on a Russian military depot on Russian soil using helicopters?" Baier asked Zelenskyy.

"I’m sorry I do not discuss any of my orders as commander in chief," Zelenskyy responded. "The leader of this state. There are things which I only share with military armed forces of Ukraine and when they talk with me."

"What matters for us is that you and the whole world should know that we are a country at war," Zelenskyy continued. "We were attacked. That is what matters. That is the biggest tragedy. And today, to hear those reports about something happening someplace something exploded while there is war in Ukraine - honestly it’s not professional to talk about it. They occupied our territory. They attacked us. This war going on for 8 years so whatever happens in a certain situation it’s hard for me to comment."

Baier asked Zelenskyy whether he believes that President Biden "wants" Ukraine to win or if his administration harbors "fear" of what Putin’s reaction will be if he loses.

"I have faith that President Biden, like any true American citizen, believes and wants the truth to win," Zelenskyy said. "And the truth is on the side of Ukraine. I believe they want the values that make our nations closer to win."

Zelenskyy added that his military does not want bullet-proof vests and special helmets but would prefer heavy weaponry.

"Just give us missiles, give us airplanes, you cannot give us F–18 or F-19 or whatever you have, give us old Soviet planes," Zelenskyy said. "That’s all. Give them into my hands. Give me something to defend my county with."

At the close of the interview, Baier asked Zelenskyy about comparisons some have made between him and Winston Churchill.

"God chooses what we can endure, and I think this was not by chance," Zelenskyy said. "I know we will stand through this."

Last edited:

92.eth

WTF is he supposed to say? "I'm so scared, please Biden, HELP!" Or, "Mr Putin, please withdraw, and I'll bend over to pick up the soap."
You can weigh in the massive implications that this kind of thinking does like any good statesman, and military commander would, and cut your losses and come to the table. This is not a war that Ukraine can win and NATO knows that.

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
200-1 copy 3.gif

I see a lot of slavic retards reside in goregrish. I dont give fuck all about politics in shithole slavic countries but if any country invades the good ol usa, i expect my fellow countrymen to fight till the end. I suspect Ukrainians have the same mindset. So when you slavic retards complain about why Ukraine hasnt surrendered or how Ukraine is a politically corrupt shithole country, i find that irrelevant in the context of this conflict.

92.eth

I see a lot of slavic retards reside in goregrish. I dont give fuck all about politics in shithole slavic countries but if any country invades the good ol usa, i expect my fellow countrymen to fight till the end. I suspect Ukrainians have the same mindset. So when you slavic retards complain about why Ukraine hasnt surrendered or how Ukraine is a politically corrupt shithole country, i find that irrelevant in the context of this conflict.

Granted, and that's easy to say while you reside in the country with strongest military power on the planet with every citizen carrying a small arsenal of military-grade hardware.

But what if that wasn't the case, and say, Canada or Mexico was the military giant and absolute hegemon in the region. Would you expect your countrymen to fight to the death if Mexico decided to retake California or Texas? Or if Canada decided to retake lands that were ceded in the war of 1812?

Would you still think it's reasonable to throw your best and bravest men in a war that simply isn't winnable in any conventional or prolonged asymmetrical conflict?

I know it's hard to put yourself in the same situation, but be perfectly honest with yourself. Ukraine is in Russia's sphere of influence and Russia is the undisputed hegemon in the region, and might does absolutely make right, whether you like it or not.

SlovakBabe

Forum Veteran
russia picked a fight it had no chance of winning and now noone is scared of the moscow puppet anymore
the world has united against the rogue nation and on the long term noone would want to do anything to do anyone who deals with russia
russian gas and oil will just be an undervalued commodity with middle east wanting to take back the monopoly
hats off to the Ukrainian president Zelenskyy for standing up to the bully and bringing him down to his knees on the global stage
with barely any tanks and only nukes to keep the idiot warm, russia is in no way prepared for an european war, let along the one in Ukraine
the west would finish off any further agression from moscow before it escalates as one wrong missle ending up in the wrong region is good enough reason to send russia back to the stone age, russians will probably tie the idiot who started the war onto a pole and move on before the madman does something even sillier
would be fun to hear what story hes gonna come up with for all those missing people from across russia, sooner or later the war criminal is going to be facing the music

Slava Ukraini

92.eth

russia picked a fight it had no chance of winning and now noone is scared of the moscow puppet anymore
the world has united against the rogue nation and on the long term noone would want to do anything to do anyone who deals with russia
russian gas and oil will just be an undervalued commodity with middle east wanting to take back the monopoly
hats off to the Ukrainian president Zelenskyy for standing up to the bully and bringing him down to his knees on the global stage
with barely any tanks and only nukes to keep the idiot warm, russia is in no way prepared for an european war, let along the one in Ukraine
the west would finish off any further agression from moscow before it escalates as one wrong missle ending up in the wrong region is good enough reason to send russia back to the stone age, russians will probably tie the idiot who started the war onto a pole and move on before the madman does something even sillier
would be fun to hear what story hes gonna come up with for all those missing people from across russia, sooner or later the war criminal is going to be facing the music

Slava Ukraini
You live in an absolute fantasy, woman, and are likely suffering from some form of psychosis. Don't pretend you know anything about the world of economics, geopolitics or history for that matter -- especially when your knowledge of world events is funneled to you through your television and tightly controlled social media.

Mr. Ser Jr

a true burgundian beer bearer
Listen. I dont fuckin' care of what the fags think about this war, and all the 'big dogs' change their profile pics to ukraine, Ukraine has been an extraordinary shit place to live even before the war, so the people fleeing it were just waiting for 'the right moment'. Millions emigrated before, salaries were 200$ /month for a university teacher, 500$ for a doctor, rent 450-650$ so do the math.

Other than that, they were killing romanian and hungarian minorities not to mention the russian and ukrainian minorities in Crimea and Donyetsk.

I'm not sayin' Putin should kill citizens and innocent children in any means, but definitely NATO shouldn't get his ass in two shithole's pussy fight.

lol

SlovakBabe

Forum Veteran
I mean yes, Russian army sucks, but Putin won't give up. He would fight till his death.
hopefully sometime soon, i mean the death part
You live in an absolute fantasy, woman, and are likely suffering from some form of psychosis. Don't pretend you know anything about the world of economics, geopolitics or history for that matter -- especially when your knowledge of world events is funneled to you through your television and tightly controlled social media.
i do know someone who lives in a fantasy world, in a bunker
what you told are true about that nut job

Ravishing Rick Rude

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
Absolute madness that sets course directly for war in Europe. With any luck this mad jew will catch a fat dose of Polonium-210.

April 1st 2022 | Fox News

I'm sick of seeing Zelenskys fuckin face

bohus100

This user was banned
lest the Slavs fuck your little mouth once. you will eventually be taken to this page and our kids will laugh at you as you lie with your eyes got stuck and your head broken in the time squaren

Slava Ukraini
you brain-dead Slovak dog, I hope the Russians wipe you off the map. your thief country and your thief people. you are the same waste population as Ukraine, you are a disgrace to Europe. ukraine, romania and shit slovakia. as the former Czechoslovak president would say, Slovaks are animals that speak Czech
Listen. I dont fuckin' care of what the fags think about this war, and all the 'big dogs' change their profile pics to ukraine, Ukraine has been an extraordinary shit place to live even before the war, so the people fleeing it were just waiting for 'the right moment'. Millions emigrated before, salaries were 200$ /month for a university teacher, 500$ for a doctor, rent 450-650$ so do the math.

Other than that, they were killing romanian and hungarian minorities not to mention the russian and ukrainian minorities in Crimea and Donyetsk.

I'm not sayin' Putin should kill citizens and innocent children in any means, but definitely NATO shouldn't get his ass in two shithole's pussy fight.

lol
finally someone who knows the real face of the Ukrainians! this many retarded brainwashes only know Ukraine from the news. Ukraine was more Nazi than the Germans were anno. they hate everyone who is not Ukrainian. Hungarians and Russians were murdered and tortured. one question, why is Ukraine not a member of NATO and the Union? I betray you because a garbage, a scum country, full of criminals, mobsters, corrupt thief politicians. (For example, how many times have they received aid to build a new sarcophagus because of Chernobyl? they never did it, in the end the Germans went there to do it because they stole the money twice.) so they weren't taken in before the war either!

Last edited:
lest the Slavs fuck your little mouth once. you will eventually be taken to this page and our kids will laugh at you as you lie with your eyes got stuck and your head broken in the time squaren

you brain-dead Slovak dog, I hope the Russians wipe you off the map. your thief country and your thief people. you are the same waste population as Ukraine, you are a disgrace to Europe. ukraine, romania and shit slovakia. as the former Czechoslovak president would say, Slovaks are animals that speak Czech

finally someone who knows the real face of the Ukrainians! this many retarded brainwashes only know Ukraine from the news. Ukraine was more Nazi than the Germans were anno. they hate everyone who is not Ukrainian. Hungarians and Russians were murdered and tortured. one question, why is Ukraine not a member of NATO and the Union? I betray you because a garbage, a scum country, full of criminals, mobsters, corrupt thief politicians. (For example, how many times have they received aid to build a new sarcophagus because of Chernobyl? they never did it, in the end the Germans went there to do it because they stole the money twice.) so they weren't taken in before the war either!
photo_2022-04-03_11-43-30.jpg

You clown. Look at him, he's talking about corrupted thief politicians, haha, clown. rUssia is the biggest country with big amount of metals, oil, etc... and yet, poor shithole, except moscow and saint petersburg.

mrln

silent ghost
i wonder what the history books are gunna say after this is over and those who witnessed this,is all dead and gone. how twisted and cuncockted will it turn out to be.

• Agree
Reactions: McM
Back