Zelenskyy to Fox News: Ukraine 'will not accept any outcome' besides 'victory' (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Vampiric

Fuck the world for what it's worth.
Blabla shut up american nigger. Go and suck your father 🤡🤡🤡

you just suck the dicks of the americans. that goes for you. what do you know about ukraine in russia? you waste shit fuck
American nigger? Not all of Americans are niggers some of us don't give a shit if Russia and Ukraine kill one another. It gives us more videos to watch on here. Every discussion ends up in calling names when all we want is more splatterd brains.

Zargon the great

Well Known Member
Sure, after he drains the U.S. economy to help bolster his dictatorship. Fuck Zelensky
, and fuck the Ukraine.
American nigger? Not all of Americans are niggers some of us don't give a shit if Russia and Ukraine kill one another. It gives us more videos to watch on here. Every discussion ends up in calling names when all we want is more splatterd brains.
Blaba is obviously mentally ill.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
I don't care about the war, I just want to save a harem or so, of those gorgeous ukraine women
I read on the interwebs that most women born in Ukraine after Chernobyl have a dick, pussy and two massive balls caused by the fall out...

mikewj50

NewbieX
I see a lot of slavic retards reside in goregrish. I dont give fuck all about politics in shithole slavic countries but if any country invades the good ol usa, i expect my fellow countrymen to fight till the end. I suspect Ukrainians have the same mindset. So when you slavic retards complain about why Ukraine hasnt surrendered or how Ukraine is a politically corrupt shithole country, i find that irrelevant in the context of this conflict.
I just finished another AR in 6.5 creedmoor yesterday and you know what my excuse was? Perhaps someday I could defend my homeland against an invader. The wife calls me paranoid I tell her to fuckoff.

NILIII

Shitskin Slayer
You can weigh in the massive implications that this kind of thinking does like any good statesman, and military commander would, and cut your losses and come to the table. This is not a war that Ukraine can win and NATO knows that.
Then why has Ukraine been taking back several major cities in the recent weeks after launching their long awaited counter offensive? They even control areas that border Russia now.

Putin is only making his recent statements because he knows his invasion is failing so he's been making nuclear threats out of fear.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Then why has Ukraine been taking back several major cities in the recent weeks after launching their long awaited counter offensive? They even control areas that border Russia now.

Putin is only making his recent statements because he knows his invasion is failing so he's been making nuclear threats out of fear.
You call recapturing 5% of lost terroritory significant?
Russia lures the Ukrainians in and then blasts them with artillery. Rinse repeat. Meanwhile some Jewish fag begs for money and guns

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
Granted, and that's easy to say while you reside in the country with strongest military power on the planet with every citizen carrying a small arsenal of military-grade hardware.

But what if that wasn't the case, and say, Canada or Mexico was the military giant and absolute hegemon in the region. Would you expect your countrymen to fight to the death if Mexico decided to retake California or Texas? Or if Canada decided to retake lands that were ceded in the war of 1812?

Would you still think it's reasonable to throw your best and bravest men in a war that simply isn't winnable in any conventional or prolonged asymmetrical conflict?

I know it's hard to put yourself in the same situation, but be perfectly honest with yourself. Ukraine is in Russia's sphere of influence and Russia is the undisputed hegemon in the region, and might does absolutely make right, whether you like it or not.
Russia not looking quite so tough now, are they? The US has mobilized two bombers equipped with compact radius nukes. It won't be much longer before Putin tucks his cowardly little tail between his legs and scampers off into a corner.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Russia not looking quite so tough now, are they? The US has mobilized two bombers equipped with compact radius nukes. It won't be much longer before Putin tucks his cowardly little tail between his legs and scampers off into a corner.
You're retarded if you think that matters

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
I was sympathetic for the Ukrainians at the start of this dust up but my generosity is starting to run thin. That cunt Putin shows no sign of withdrawing his troops, the sanctions have been largely useless (as long as he can continue to sell oil to the chinks and the ragheads he can fund the war) and while the Ukrainians have fought stronger than most expected I'm sick of the west having to pay for it all.

Fuck the Ukrainians, fuck the Syrians, fuck everybody but Canada, the US, the UK, Australia and maybe Germany & Austria if they can kick out all the arabs.

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
You're retarded if you think that matters
I'm not sure if it matters or not. It's not like the US even needs to interfere. Putin's reign is nearly over. His silly little fantasy is slowly crumbling around him. His citizens are starving, his military is virtually nonexistent, and what does remain is pathetic and cowardly. The entire world is behind Ukraine.

But, it's not just the US he's got to worry about; NATO and the EU are systematically isolating this diminutive chump and he's about to learn a very difficult lesson.
You don't actually support Putin, do you? The man who encourages his soldiers to kill innocent women and children, bomb churches, schools and hospitals and even turns a blind eye when his soldiers rape infants?!?!

I don't know why he hasn't been assassinated yet. Probably because he's too much of a coward to show his face in public. .
I was sympathetic for the Ukrainians at the start of this dust up but my generosity is starting to run thin. That cunt Putin shows no sign of withdrawing his troops, the sanctions have been largely useless (as long as he can continue to sell oil to the chinks and the ragheads he can fund the war) and while the Ukrainians have fought stronger than most expected I'm sick of the west having to pay for it all.

Fuck the Ukrainians, fuck the Syrians, fuck everybody but Canada, the US, the UK, Australia and maybe Germany & Austria if they can kick out all the arabs.
I like the way you think, to a degree. But Putin has overstepped the boundaries of what is logical, sensible and even humane.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
I'm not sure if it matters or not. It's not like the US even needs to interfere. Putin's reign is nearly over. His silly little fantasy is slowly crumbling around him. His citizens are starving, his military is virtually nonexistent, and what does remain is pathetic and cowardly. The entire world is behind Ukraine.

But, it's not just the US he's got to worry about; NATO and the EU are systematically isolating this diminutive chump and he's about to learn a very difficult lesson.
You don't actually support Putin, do you? The man who encourages his soldiers to kill innocent women and children, bomb churches, schools and hospitals and even turns a blind eye when his soldiers rape infants?!?!

I don't know why he hasn't been assassinated yet. Probably because he's too much of a coward to show his face in public. .

I like the way you think, to a degree. But Putin has overstepped the boundaries of what is logical, sensible and even humane.
I completely agree that this mess all lands on Putin and that the quickest way to bring it to an end would be to put a bullet in his head. The US, NATO, etc. are all in a difficult situation in that they're dealing with a mad man who's not afraid to escalate & use nuclear or chemical weapons. I don't think its realistic that a foreign nation state is going to take Putin out but I'd like to think that someone close to him realizes that this Ukrainian conflict needs to come to an end and the easiest way is for Putin to have an "accident".

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

This current day is barely the beginning.
Putin will take Ukraine.
Then Belarus .
Then.....

The terrible sight, sound, and energy of a nuclear explosions is inevitable.
I completely agree that this mess all lands on Putin and that the quickest way to bring it to an end would be to put a bullet in his head. The US, NATO, etc. are all in a difficult situation in that they're dealing with a mad man who's not afraid to escalate & use nuclear or chemical weapons. I don't think its realistic that a foreign nation state is going to take Putin out but I'd like to think that someone close to him realizes that this Ukrainian conflict needs to come to an end and the easiest way is for Putin to have an "accident".
It's rare I agree with you.
NATO nor the U.S. don't have the intestinal fortitude to stop Putin.
Unless a very clever , well thought out plan is conceived to stop Putin, this situation is going to get much worse.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Putin has a single agenda . One he will die by and or destroy the West by.
To restore the USSR to its former " glory".

The Ukraine is #6 .

gettyimages-479599786.jpg

These Nations once belonged to the USSR.
I believe they will again as Putins dream is to restore the USSR. And equal to this is tell the United States F**k You !!!!!

Last edited:

NILIII

Shitskin Slayer
You call recapturing 5% of lost terroritory significant?
Russia lures the Ukrainians in and then blasts them with artillery. Rinse repeat. Meanwhile some Jewish fag begs for money and guns
They've recaptured over 3,000 square miles since the launch of their counter offensive, they also control areas of the Russian/Ukranian border, that isn't insignificant when it's 3000 square miles of territory previously taken by Russia.

Tens of thousands of Russians are fleeing Russia on a regular basis as well, they aren't willing to die for Putin.

The volunteers have little to no training.

The only hope Russia actually has is bombings.

NILIII

Shitskin Slayer
@5% still equals fuck all.
Not when it was done in only a month, what happened to Putin saying Russia would be capturing Kyiv in 2 days? It's about 8 months later and they haven't made any major victories and are in fact losing ground.

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

This current day is barely the beginning.
Putin will take Ukraine.
Then Belarus .
Then.....

The terrible sight, sound, and energy of a nuclear explosions is inevitable.

It's rare I agree with you.
NATO nor the U.S. don't have the intestinal fortitude to stop Putin.
Unless a very clever , well thought out plan is conceived to stop Putin, this situation is going to get much worse.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Putin has a single agenda . One he will die by and or destroy the West by.
To restore the USSR to its former " glory".

The Ukraine is #6 .

View attachment 618126

These Nations once belonged to the USSR.
I believe they will again as Putins dream is to restore the USSR. And equal to this is tell the United States F**k You !!!!!
You're a goddamn retard. Clearly, you don't know jack shit about anything and you're just running your dick sucker for the sole purpose of seeing who you can piss off.

You have no fucking idea what's even going on. All you see is what's spoonfed to you via privately owned corporate entertainment media platforms that call themselves "News".

You need to dig deeper than that, little kid. Russia doesn't even possess the ability to launch and guidetheir own nuclear weapons with any degree of accuracy less than 200 km. That's why they're trying to cozy up with North Korea. Bet you didn't know that, did you? Of course not, thats not something you learn via mainstream media.

If I were you, I'd take the time to figure out how to watch, read and listen to legitimate information from reliable sources. You know, boots on the ground military releases, radio-telecommunication observation channels, and live feed satellite broadcasts. You might learn something.
Not when it was done in only a month, what happened to Putin saying Russia would be capturing Kyiv in 2 days? It's about 8 months later and they haven't made any major victories and are in fact losing ground.
That's right. Seems like D.O.A. is misinformed. But, that's what happens when people just devour and digest propaganda that is spoonfed to them by entertainment companies that pretend to be news companies. It's sort of like armchair quarterbacks. They think they could play the game, but they barely know the rules and have never thrown the ball.

Last edited:
Back