Zelenskyy to Fox News: Ukraine 'will not accept any outcome' besides 'victory' (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
never had the displeasure of that encounter in the real world
ok-okay.gif

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Absolute madness that sets course directly for war in Europe. With any luck this mad jew will catch a fat dose of Polonium-210.

April 1st 2022 | Fox News

He is like the amorous mouse that climbs up the elephant's leg and promises to be gentle...

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I see a lot of slavic retards reside in goregrish. I dont give fuck all about politics in shithole slavic countries but if any country invades the good ol usa, i expect my fellow countrymen to fight till the end. I suspect Ukrainians have the same mindset. So when you slavic retards complain about why Ukraine hasnt surrendered or how Ukraine is a politically corrupt shithole country, i find that irrelevant in the context of this conflict.
Ukrainians are Slavic retards, I tell you what though, why don't you tell us all which country you live in and your ancestry and I'll let you know how Hitler would have disposed of your body you fucking retarded Nazi

Ukrainians are Slavic retards, I tell you what though, why don't you tell us all which country you live in and your ancestry and I'll let you know how Hitler would have disposed of your body you fucking retarded Nazi
Stay mad you fucking kangaroo fucking british trash. Read my fucking point again, Ukrainian or Russian they're all slavic fucks and i dont care. There is no justification for invading another country was the point ya fucking donkey

wiggins

Forum Veteran
this is good.

Give them no mercy.

AlbertThaFish

This user was banned
russia picked a fight it had no chance of winning and now noone is scared of the moscow puppet anymore
the world has united against the rogue nation and on the long term noone would want to do anything to do anyone who deals with russia
russian gas and oil will just be an undervalued commodity with middle east wanting to take back the monopoly
hats off to the Ukrainian president Zelenskyy for standing up to the bully and bringing him down to his knees on the global stage
with barely any tanks and only nukes to keep the idiot warm, russia is in no way prepared for an european war, let along the one in Ukraine
the west would finish off any further agression from moscow before it escalates as one wrong missle ending up in the wrong region is good enough reason to send russia back to the stone age, russians will probably tie the idiot who started the war onto a pole and move on before the madman does something even sillier
would be fun to hear what story hes gonna come up with for all those missing people from across russia, sooner or later the war criminal is going to be facing the music

Slava Ukraini
Do you seriously believe Russia would lose this? It has been proven that there military is very large and highly trained. If you believe this is anything other than intentional you're a retard. They're feigning weakness so that hwne they begin to attack real countries they'll be lagged at given them a chance to do serious damage by taking them by surprise.

mrln

silent ghost
someone told me yest,that china is slowly backing away from putin/russia.
in other words,russia will be losing the support of china.
and as @Coltons503 mentioned that russia is gunna win this war,it doesnt look like it at the present moment. russian soldiers arent as highly trained as portrayed to be. the lot of them are war criminals via blatant murder,torture and rape.

SlovakBabe

Forum Veteran
Do you seriously believe Russia would lose this? It has been proven that there military is very large and highly trained. If you believe this is anything other than intentional you're a retard. They're feigning weakness so that hwne they begin to attack real countries they'll be lagged at given them a chance to do serious damage by taking them by surprise.
considering the way the russians are performing, doubt if the country will exist by christmas this year with crimea joined back to ukraine
did you miss the fireworks on the bridge for pootins birthday, the old clown is one step away from falling off a staircase

WTF is he supposed to say? "I'm so scared, please Biden, HELP!" Or, "Mr Putin, please withdraw, and I'll bend over to pick up the soap."
modern day fucboys dont know shit,

personally i wouldnt call it peace unless puttin is lynched

imagen being an ukranian having ur mom raped dad killed daugther raped wife raped ur ass raped son killed house bombed

than puttin pulls back says you can keep your ground and you r supose to call it victory ??

action reaction should rise to the top

Sleepybear

Rookie
russia picked a fight it had no chance of winning and now noone is scared of the moscow puppet anymore
the world has united against the rogue nation and on the long term noone would want to do anything to do anyone who deals with russia
russian gas and oil will just be an undervalued commodity with middle east wanting to take back the monopoly
hats off to the Ukrainian president Zelenskyy for standing up to the bully and bringing him down to his knees on the global stage
with barely any tanks and only nukes to keep the idiot warm, russia is in no way prepared for an european war, let along the one in Ukraine
the west would finish off any further agression from moscow before it escalates as one wrong missle ending up in the wrong region is good enough reason to send russia back to the stone age, russians will probably tie the idiot who started the war onto a pole and move on before the madman does something even sillier
would be fun to hear what story hes gonna come up with for all those missing people from across russia, sooner or later the war criminal is going to be facing the music

Slava Ukraini
SlovakBitch

5thgen

Rookie
modern day fucboys dont know shit,

personally i wouldnt call it peace unless puttin is lynched

imagen being an ukranian having ur mom raped dad killed daugther raped wife raped ur ass raped son killed house bombed

than puttin pulls back says you can keep your ground and you r supose to call it victory ??

action reaction should rise to the top
Heck, I'd be the first in line to do jihad on putin if that was the case. However, the new generation of westernized fucks don't even know if they're a man or woman and are afraid to get their hands dirty.

You can weigh in the massive implications that this kind of thinking does like any good statesman, and military commander would, and cut your losses and come to the table. This is not a war that Ukraine can win and NATO knows that.
He Got pushed in the wall by biden and boris not so surrender

Reject

This user was banned
I see a lot of slavic retards reside in goregrish. I dont give fuck all about politics in shithole slavic countries but if any country invades the good ol usa, i expect my fellow countrymen to fight till the end. I suspect Ukrainians have the same mindset. So when you slavic retards complain about why Ukraine hasnt surrendered or how Ukraine is a politically corrupt shithole country, i find that irrelevant in the context of this conflict.
Lol americans will hide and bend over if someone attacked. You’re so tough while typing, typical little prick 👌

Back