Zelenskyy to Fox News: Ukraine 'will not accept any outcome' besides 'victory' (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

bohus100

This user was banned
View attachment 579016

You clown. Look at him, he's talking about corrupted thief politicians, haha, clown. rUssia is the biggest country with big amount of metals, oil, etc... and yet, poor shithole, except moscow and saint petersburg.
Blabla shut up american nigger. Go and suck your father 🤡🤡🤡
View attachment 579016

You clown. Look at him, he's talking about corrupted thief politicians, haha, clown. rUssia is the biggest country with big amount of metals, oil, etc... and yet, poor shithole, except moscow and saint petersburg.
you just suck the dicks of the americans. that goes for you. what do you know about ukraine in russia? you waste shit fuck

Last edited:
Blabla shut up american nigger. Go and suck your father 🤡🤡🤡

you just suck the dicks of the americans. that goes for you. what do you know about ukraine in russia? you waste shit fuck
I definitely know better than you.. ruskis chauvinists hate every europian neighbour country, and no one wants to be with poor shithole (except Belarus atm, cuz of soviet shit luka) that doens't produce even white paper (they started to produce yellow pee color paper). This slavic shit propaganda ruskia is spreading is so stupid. How many of them in % are slavic, 20% or lower ??? Look at the amount of dead asian ruskis... ruskia is like monkey with grenade (atomic bomb) and their tech is mostly from ussr (which had power, no doubt) with just a little improvements. And you are still supporting currupted ruskia, cuz you are stupid like a nigger, belarusian/serbian traitor. Go to shop and buy some sugar, you loser

bohus100

This user was banned
I definitely know better than you.. ruskis chauvinists hate every europian neighbour country, and no one wants to be with poor shithole (except Belarus atm, cuz of soviet shit luka) that doens't produce even white paper (they started to produce yellow pee color paper). This slavic shit propaganda ruskia is spreading is so stupid. How many of them in % are slavic, 20% or lower ??? Look at the amount of dead asian ruskis... ruskia is like monkey with grenade (atomic bomb) and their tech is mostly from ussr (which had power, no doubt) with just a little improvements. And you are still supporting currupted ruskia, cuz you are stupid like a nigger, belarusian/serbian traitor. Go to shop and buy some sugar, you loser
it is clear from your writing that you are stupid as an ass. you don't know shit about the Russians. you clown. you armchair fighter. the Russians will not show you their new weapons you brain dead fos. it is kept for America. do you remember when the amcs went into the russian sea? a push of a button and the battleship paralyzed, stopped. the Russians are now just playing with the Ukrainians. and one thing to note about your waste Ukrainian cocksucker buddies. THIS IS FUCKING RUSSIA, NOT THE SOVIET UNION. did you understand dog? to punch my dick in your mother.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
That zelensky guy is a fucking idiot 🤷‍♂️ he's going to get thousands and thousands of his people killed and his country obliterated, he should be seeking peace talks and trying to resolve the issues with Russia, not throwing petrol on the already huge fire....

I don't care for either Russia or Ukraine and couldn't care less what they are doing to each other, but let's be real Ukraine without the help of NATO can never win this war and Putin knows it

it is clear from your writing that you are stupid as an ass. you don't know shit about the Russians. you clown. you armchair fighter. the Russians will not show you their new weapons you brain dead fos. it is kept for America. do you remember when the amcs went into the russian sea? a push of a button and the battleship paralyzed, stopped. the Russians are now just playing with the Ukrainians. and one thing to note about your waste Ukrainian cocksucker buddies. THIS IS FUCKING RUSSIA, NOT THE SOVIET UNION. did you understand dog? to punch my dick in your mother.
"you armchair fighter". Glad to hear, that you listened to my advice and now you are in the trench, writing your shitposts, while fighting for mother ruskia.
"Russians will not show you their new weapons you brain dead fos. it is kept for America". This one is so fucking funny. How many nukes are gonna explode in their bases, before launch, cuz of their currupted system?
Why are you using american internet, use your ruskis alternative...
i wonder what the history books are gunna say after this is over and those who witnessed this,is all dead and gone. how twisted and cuncockted will it turn out to be.
Like usual. History is written by the victors
That zelensky guy is a fucking idiot 🤷‍♂️ he's going to get thousands and thousands of his people killed and his country obliterated, he should be seeking peace talks and trying to resolve the issues with Russia, not throwing petrol on the already huge fire....

I don't care for either Russia or Ukraine and couldn't care less what they are doing to each other, but let's be real Ukraine without the help of NATO can never win this war and Putin knows it
He invited putin to directly talk with him, russia refused. ruskia can win, they said, that gonna capture only donetsk and luhansk states. But it'll be too costly for them.

Last edited:

Jack_the_Ripped

GG Resident Tax CPA and Shekel Counter
"New super duper weapon" uh yeah... Somehow I think that word and russia should be mutually exclusive, but anyways that was good giggles
3y2r1h36j21.jpg

Dawnszenith

Rookie
Absolute madness that sets course directly for war in Europe. With any luck this mad jew will catch a fat dose of Polonium-210.

April 1st 2022 | Fox News

I like how Russia attacked Ukraine with shells and bullets when they were provoked

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
You live in an absolute fantasy, woman, and are likely suffering from some form of psychosis. Don't pretend you know anything about the world of economics, geopolitics or history for that matter -- especially when your knowledge of world events is funneled to you through your television and tightly controlled social media.
Most people are blind to the fact that this is not about Russia attacking Ukraine. It's about the globalists attacking Russia.

Russia is the only major country not to have fallen in line with this globalist bullshit agenda. The US is the main power of NATO. The US is lead by the most retarded administration in the entire history of mankind, handpicked for the sole purpose of destroying the US and the rest of the world to "Build Back Better". How fucking stupid do you have to be to think that getting behind those fucking clowns is the right fucking choice for the world? The US, under the guise of NATO, goaded Ukraine into this.

COVID... COVID... COVID... COVID... COVID... COVID... COVID... COVID... COVID... COVID... COVID... COVID... COVID... COVID... COVID... RUSSIA PUTIN... covid... RUSSIA PUTIN... RUSSIA PUTIN... RUSSIA PUTIN... ... ...

Get a fucking clue you God damned morons.

Sky

Forum Veteran
It ain't over, russia will never surrender or give up, will use nuclear arms if nato keeps pushing borders.
The agenda needs to stop playing stratego© with taxpayers at the front.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
It ain't over, russia will never surrender or give up, will use nuclear arms if nato keeps pushing borders.
The agenda needs to stop playing stratego© with taxpayers at the front.
It's the "taxpayers" who are their real target. We're gleefuly paying for our own demise.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Hey now......I realize the USA has been infiltrated by Jewish scum and is run by niggers now (lol), BUT..... BUT..... You shut your filthy Russian mouth.....
If it came to war between The USA and Russia , Russia would lose and would lose HARD!!!!.....
I would advise you reconsider your views, for your own sake......

Hexxengale

Lurker
WTF is he supposed to say? "I'm so scared, please Biden, HELP!" Or, "Mr Putin, please withdraw, and I'll bend over to pick up the soap."
Kike defender. Kys
You're the nigger for defending Zelekike go Kill Your Self
Hey now......I realize the USA has been infiltrated by Jewish scum and is run by niggers now (lol), BUT..... BUT..... You shut your filthy Russian mouth.....
If it came to war between The USA and Russia , Russia would lose and would lose HARD!!!!.....
I would advise you reconsider your views, for your own sake......
You're so fucking ignorant. It's cannon fodder in Ukraine right now. We wouldn't stand a against that shithole Russia. Fucking kike. Spetsnaz is going to attack Americunt. Not to mention China fixing to invade Taiwan. It's all apart of their plan. If you think the two superpowers aren't working together, you're not very bright.
"New super duper weapon" uh yeah... Somehow I think that word and russia should be mutually exclusive, but anyways that was good gigglesView attachment 579327
You'll see, Moronica The only "cringe" is the day that you're still using that word 50 million years after it trended on like for like two trillion eons. For Hell's sake, gather yourself some brain cells that function. You're thinking Russia is weak based on what? Cannon fodder "losing" in Ukraine?.. On propaganda and fabricated numbers? The art of war is created in secrecy. Just you wait. Tool. And Shrek? Please, just fucking kill yourself. Its clear from your bitch ass excuse of a "meme" that you're under 18. You should be banned.

Look at these giving christian ass kike defending shit eating dick suckers. They're probably being forced to watch their bitch with a nigger while drinking their soy milk and eating their fake meat from the vegan store. Faggots could use a REAL burger and a shot of fucking testosterone. 🤣 Let's track these libscums down and eat their fucking souls.

Last edited:

Reject

This user was banned
I see a lot of slavic retards reside in goregrish. I dont give fuck all about politics in shithole slavic countries but if any country invades the good ol usa, i expect my fellow countrymen to fight till the end. I suspect Ukrainians have the same mindset. So when you slavic retards complain about why Ukraine hasnt surrendered or how Ukraine is a politically corrupt shithole country, i find that irrelevant in the context of this conflict.
Nobody will attack the us, there’s plenty of racism, hate and weapons, when it happens it will be from the inside.
Russians are kicking ass till the end in their war

The USA isn't worth pissing on, let alone fighting and possibly dying for, and only a cuck would fight for that nation, but aside from that, everything you said is spot on.
I see a lot of slavic retards reside in goregrish. I dont give fuck all about politics in shithole slavic countries but if any country invades the good ol usa, i expect my fellow countrymen to fight till the end. I suspect Ukrainians have the same mindset. So when you slavic retards complain about why Ukraine hasnt surrendered or how Ukraine is a politically corrupt shithole country, i find that irrelevant in the context of this conflict.
Most people are blind to the fact that this is not about Russia attacking Ukraine. It's about the globalists attacking Russia.

Russia is the only major country not to have fallen in line with this globalist bullshit agenda. The US is the main power of NATO. The US is lead by the most retarded administration in the entire history of mankind, handpicked for the sole purpose of destroying the US and the rest of the world to "Build Back Better". How fucking stupid do you have to be to think that getting behind those fucking clowns is the right fucking choice for the world? The US, under the guise of NATO, goaded Ukraine into this.

COVID... COVID... COVID... COVID... COVID... COVID... COVID... COVID... COVID... COVID... COVID... COVID... COVID... COVID... COVID... RUSSIA PUTIN... covid... RUSSIA PUTIN... RUSSIA PUTIN... RUSSIA PUTIN... ... ...

Get a fucking clue you God damned morons.
Lmao imagine being this schizo.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
How's things going in Ukraine then 🤣 still getting your arses handed to you by Russians with their ww2 hardware 🤷‍♂️ where's your faggot leader?

ktokusa1

Lurker
WTF is he supposed to say? "I'm so scared, please Biden, HELP!" Or, "Mr Putin, please withdraw, and I'll bend over to pick up the soap."
Biden is the reason why Zelensky is still standing. Let's just be thankful we don't have a president who grovels at Purtin's feet like Trump.

Back