You are responsible for hiding a body. How do you do it? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jane7

Gore goddess
Put it a drum full of acid. Weld the lid shut. Bury it in a very remote part of a forrest. Dig a 20 foot hope plant a tree over it. Make it look like the Forrest service was out there planting trees. Pray no one ever finds out.. Tell no one unless on deathbed to give the family closure or take it to the grave.
Totally agree. Most killer get busted because they open their big mouth. Acid works well but it very difficult to get that much highly corrosive acid, like HCL or HSO4 acids

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Put it a drum full of acid. Weld the lid shut. Bury it in a very remote part of a forrest. Dig a 20 foot hope plant a tree over it. Make it look like the Forrest service was out there planting trees. Pray no one ever finds out.. Tell no one unless on deathbed to give the family closure or take it to the grave.
One of my cousins probably played that through his head but he was too stupid to see it through,

cptcaveman

Fresh Meat
I freeze the body immediately after death.

Give it time. A few months. I dig a hole somewhere, wrap the body up, then bury it real deep in a nature reserve - deep enough that animals wouldn't take it out. If the body is found? Inaccurate time of death.
Yeah not like the “iceman” Richard kuklinski never got found out that way ... amateur

NormanDaniels

Trump for prison 2024
i have access to all kinds of earthmoving equipment, so i dig a very very deep hole (example, a 349 caterpillar track hoe will dig a 45 foot deep hole) drop the rotten meat in, backfill the hole and go have lunch
if there is no rock the whole thing takes an hour.
I'll need your help, my friend! 🙃

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Simple; All U need is a Vat of "Hydrofluoric Acid (HF)" A ltl bit of time,Al ltl Stir ,Here and There! And Body goes Bye Bye! "DISSOLVED" No Trace My Friend! Heh heh heh...SP

cerkdfmoreal

Stupidly intelligent genius
I live really close to a pig farm so all I’d need to do is pull the teeth out and then voila!!!! Dinner time little piggies!!! 🐖 🐷 🐽

Back