Your most prolific serial killer in your opinion (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

defiedlight500

what am I doing here
I know what Google and just the entire web says about serial killers, but I’d like to know who in your opinion is the most prolific serial killer. Feel free to post some links that I can dive into and read about.

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
+1 for Shipman but also Niels Högel

Sam Little is a favourite of mine could have possible killed up to 100 women, his crimes are still being investigated.
My own personal faves are those with lesser victims because each victim usually has gory details attached to their demise. In no particular order - Bundy, Filho (a fave because he wiped out druggies and criminals and was a total killing machine), Gacy, Kraft (what a sick fuck) Nilsen and Kemper.
Quality of gore > quantity of victims.

Noodles al Dente

Fresh Meat
Numbers aside, my vote is for Israel Keyes. He was probably one of the most organized killers of all-time and his true kill count will never be known, since he killed himself pre-trial. Guy would stash murder kits throughout the country and take "vacations" during which he'd randomly rape, torture, and kill people- funding these outings with the proceeds of bank robberies. Fucker was pure evil. His FBI interviews are on YouTube. Israel Keyes - Wikipedia

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
I know what Google and just the entire web says about serial killers, but I’d like to know who in your opinion is the most prolific serial killer. Feel free to post some links that I can dive into and read about.
Depends, if we are talking killing ability id say itd be one of those columbian ones whove killed thousands, if we're talking fame though, zodiak, bundy, ramirez are probably up there

defiedlight500

what am I doing here
Numbers aside, my vote is for Israel Keyes. He was probably one of the most organized killers of all-time and his true kill count will never be known, since he killed himself pre-trial. Guy would stash murder kits throughout the country and take "vacations" during which he'd randomly rape, torture, and kill people- funding these outings with the proceeds of bank robberies. Fucker was pure evil. His FBI interviews are on YouTube. Israel Keyes - Wikipedia
Holy shit, thanks for the read man. Didn’t know about this and here I thought I knew quite a bit

For me, maybe you guys don’t consider them out right serial killers but maybe just straight pieces of shit but the toy box killer and then Peter Scully. If anyone knows about them, you know what I’m talking about. If not, I suggest reading about them. Shit will keep you up at night.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Why? Who's asking?

220px-Lavrenty_Beria.jpg

Back